Kardashian Fam

We Didn't Make a Cent

Off the Wedding

11/2/2011 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_kris_still

The Kardashian family is screaming it from the mountain tops -- trying to convince the world they DID NOT PROFIT from Kim's ill-fated wedding ... but there seems to be a problem with their logic.

Kris Jenner appeared on "Today" this morning ... and said, "It saddens me to think that one of the rumors is that we’ve sold the television rights for millions of dollars, not true. We profited or she profited – absolutely false."

Jenner's statement follows a stern blog post from Kim -- in which she also stated, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

This morning, Kim appeared on the "Kyle and Jackie O" show in Australia, and once again insisted she didn't marry for cash ... saying, "I would never marry for a TV show, for money, for anything like that, and I think that's really ridiculous that I have to even, you know, kind of defend that but, you know."

110111_kim_still

Still, Kris admits K&K, "made some money for the pictures that were sold and things like that" ... but says the fam didn't profit, because all of that money went back towards paying for the wedding.

But here's the problem -- most people can't afford a $10 million wedding, and if Kim chose to pump her MASSIVE paychecks back into her wedding, that's her call ... and it STILL COUNTS AS PROFIT. Kim could have had a $6 mil wedding ... and banked $4.

So, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Snooki'sHairBump

I believe they didn't profit from the wedding just like I believe they're not profiting from this divorce.

Give it up y'all. We all know y'all lying. We all see the $$$ in your eyes...

Donnamarie

Sick of hearing of these people for WTF??? Their asses??? Give me a break!!!! They are ALL slutty and act like whores starting with their momma. Shes the Madam in all this. Proffiting off her daughters and entire family for fame and money. What a shameful world we live in when one becomes famous and makes money for bad behavior and becoming the BIGGEST slut on TV. Makes me SICK.

Intrigued by Imbeciles

KarKASHians will DASH and do anything for $$$. One should have known that wedding was a farce just looking at the god-awful wedding cake with BLACK layers! That my friends is the only thing they should have been payed for to display-who would pick out something that awful! C'mon put some of that $$$ to good use and get poor Bruce a legitimate face job!

steven MAECUS

I would bet that the dufis Humphreys never got in kims Pants, She wouldnt go near that wierd looking Freak,He looks like Frankenstein

tessa

gawd, shut up Kardashians, whatta buncha pigs

Julie

If this doesn't prove to the world just how far this family will go for money & fame nothing will. Kim & her mother are money hungry fame whores. And now Kris Jenner is using this latest drama to go around and promote her fake azz book. Who really cares about what Kris Jenner has to say? I personally think that anyone who buys this book is as stupid as these women. I can't help but feel sorry for poor Bruce Jenner. Can you just imagine being married to a woman that you know only married you for your money? If Kim doesn't send back the wedding gifts and give that poor guy back his ring she will be classified as the greediest, money hungriest, she devil in the world.

egram

you bet there was a profit.

egram

who cares about the kardashians.

Nooo she didint

Hey Harvey! Where is Ryan Seacrest in all of this? Doesn't he produce the show?

barbiemacs

I seen her nose growing as she spoke...both of them...who would want to wear their clothing line, perfume etc knowing they are representing this worthless family??? Im even boycotting E channel. If I want to see liars I can go visit a prison or watch the prison shows..:)

val

yes! kim only got married for the cash and young kris not to see he was so fake

Jayne

someone should take the clip of Kris Jenner saying "I hate an Indian giver" and loop it and put it on youtube. See how many hits it gets. That would be funny!

chris

1st of all the Mother is to blame...She encouragous her daugthers to be the way they are..Money and fame changed her to the 3rd power...Even Bruce doesnt like her name ways...Marriage is suppose to be holy..Not giving the ring back is like stealing if you never took him serious..Your worth 35 million and he is worth 8 million he spent 2 million on a ring and then she decides it over..Have some pride and honor and give that ring back...You sayin Indian giver was wrong can you say Stealing from a man who wanted to married you then you want to get a divorce in 2 months n keep the ring thats stealing...I lost any respect for this family and Bruce you better get your wife on track b4 she changes you like she almost changed her last name or did she do it already...

casey

of course- if it is any way to make money they Kim will do it. From sex tape to sueing people to a fake a$$ wedding. Poor Kris H...

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27