« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Randy Orton

GAPING Head Wound

Stapled Shut ... On Tape!!!

11/2/2011 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110111_randy_video

WWE superstar Randy Orton opened up a nasty wound on his head during a WWE "street fight" match last night .. and afterward, he let the cameras roll as a doctor STAPLED his noggin' back together.

Wrestling may be "fake" ... but that head wound is as real as it gets.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

Ewwwwww

Jay W.

wrestling is Fake??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Strokadellic

Reminds me of Kim Kardashian's gaping *******. Equally enticing.

Mike L

NICE! I would have put in one more at the very back though to seal it up better.

Abysmal

Scott shows how much an idiot you are, you don't need to take steroids to get in a fantastic physical condition.Steroids are prohibited in the WWE,and you'd get suspended for 30 days or more for using them.

wale

**** all you people who think wrestling is fake, it's scripted not fake, when are we going to learn the difference...people watching it live and if it's fake i'm sure no one will pay to go watch it live....#getalife already and stop kissing kardashian ass...

bunny

You've never posted these videos before, why start now? I didn'*****ch because I've seen many of these WWE getting fixed (sewn, stapled, etc) up videos to last a lifetime.

ART

Huge wrestling fan but hate it when these guys get injured. Specially the heels, not only are they getting booed (which is actually a compliment for the great job at being a bad guy) but man when something goes wrong, most times the fans don't know it's just entertainment and cheer their injuries.

Randy Orton

I hear voices in my head.

They talk to me they understand.

They talk to me.

And right now the voices are telling me that the staples are intruding on their turf. Teddy long has just scheduled a TAG TEAM MATCH between the voices and the staples for Survivor Series, it's going down.

HRH Prince Michael

Randy Orton is one THE premier performers in the business today, hence, physical damage is inevitable.

Ivan Jaime

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes in a Street Fight was taped last night and will air on this Friday's episode of WWE Smackdown.

Last month Orton busted open Rhodes when he hit him with the ring bell to Rhodes' head, causing the reigning Intercontinental Champion to leave trails of blood all over the ring --and the table which Orton had laid him out with an RKO!

nancyfrank

Hello I am [url=http://taxmanusa.com/]GA Tax Refunds[/url]. Randy Orton is my favourite wrestler. I hope he will come back very soon.

nancyfrank

Randy Orton is a popular wrestler. I think he is more strong than any other wrestler.GA Tax Refunds

Jicheal Jole

The staple is fake obviously

bored

He did the exact same thing to Cody Rhodes and he didn't make it onto TMZ

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments