Arnold Schwarzenegger at Walmart

Save Money, Live Better

With Security

11/5/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger at Walmart
Arnold Schwarzenegger's late night run to Walmart turned into a full-blown mob scene -- his security team tried in vain to keep the crowd at bay.

Arnold tweeted this pic from the checkout line, with the caption, "Albuquerque is getting cold, so I bought some warm clothes for my crew today. Thanks to the employees who helped me!"

A store employee tells TMZ ... Walmart managers dispatched their in-house security team to control the fans who hounded Arnold for pics and autographs.

Arnold's there shooting a movie -- and we're told he slapped down his Amex to purchase a bunch of long sleeve shirts and a few jackets ... totaling about $300.

JDUB

And when the clerk asked if there's anything else, he said "I'll be back..." Wow, what a story. Who cares, the governator bought some crap at Walmart. OMG.

Holly

What a cheapskate. I bet his coats aren't from WalMart. Jerk.

cmg82361aol

Did he impregnate the cashier?

Shannon

That's pretty nice! I know some "celebs" who wouldn't bother.

Ace

He bought some warm clothes for his crew at Walmart and then called up L.L. Bean and had his warm clothes flown out via private jet from the Maine store.

TruthMuhSucka

on my christmas list: tmz.com gets a spam filter

Shaydie

That's disgusting. He of all people should understand that Walmart kills anyone's hope of living the American dream and starting their own businesses and shops and they shut out all the competition. They're a large part of the reason the economy is so bad. I won't shop there because of that. They also use strong arm tactics to get their merchandise at the lowest prices and make suppliers bankrupt, like they did Vlasic pickles. Bad for America.

CrisDizzle

Arnold to Wal-Mart casher: I'm detective John Kimble, IDIOT!

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

Can't he afford to have someone to do this for him?

Chase

What a surprise. A republiCON goes to Wal-Mart to buy foreign made clothes for his "crew".

Jim

He should have visited the pharmacy department several years ago and bought some condoms. What a pig.

Abysmal

Merat- Any credibility you had is now gone. Saying Arnold is a terrible actor is a foolishness statement.

IceGypsy

Nice of him to do that. If I showed up to work and it was too cold my boss would look at me like I was a moron for not dressing right lol.

Kaffee

Typical. A rich republican buying clothes at Walmart for the people who work for him. Where did his clothes come from--Rodeo Drive, I'm sure.

HRH Prince Michael

Although, I believe that The Peoples Republic of Wal-Mart
would do this once-great nation of America a favor, by relocating it's headquarters to Beijing -after all, they've
BUILT the Economy there- one cannot discount the sincerity
of Mr. Schwarzenegger's effort.

!Viva America!