Justin Bieber's Maybe Mama

The Clairvoyant School Photo

11/5/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater Yearbook Photo
The kids of Garside Junior High in Las Vegas, NV are a rather intuitive bunch -- because in 2006 ... they voted an 8th grade Mariah Yeater as "Most Dramatic."

Yeater appeared in her school's end of the year newspaper, where she was awarded the title.

If they had voted her "Most Likely to Claim to Be Knocked Up by Justin Bieber" ... we'd be talking some seriously creepy stuff.

StevenTyler324

She's just looking for attention and, as TMZ is so good at doing, they are giving attention to someone who doesn't deserve it. First!

Cindy

So wait..... She was 15 when she was in grade 8??????

Jackie

Tmz...is becoming horrible. I mean who cares about this idiot?...I think i might sign up for Perez site.

Scott

I am very ashamed of J.B. Justin i understand that you're 16 than, now 17 and hormones are racing through you. J.B It's not ok just to bang this girl in the back of the staples center. IF you do happen to bang any girls in the back of the staples center, make sure they are hot. Think with your head, not your mini Bieber.

AlwaysOnTimeB

LMAO!!!! How fitting!!!

JQ

I thought Bieber was gay?

samspade

Here's the deal. If this woman succeeds in having Justin supply DNA evidence and he is found not to be the father then she will be sentenced to 10 years in prison for messing with people. Good idea?

Tom Brokaw

so now you have posted her personal year book photo, whats going to happen when you guys find out she did bang justin bieber are you just going to make all of us forget this person now? if I was her I would be suing your pants off after this bullcrap

nowhereman

She's in junior high? In that picture, I thought she was a 30+ year old teacher??

FreakyDeaky

EH..

mike

If she is getting face time , because she made a crazy statement. Then my story should be told as well. I am a 45 year old male and Bieber is my baby daddy. Call me I won't go underground

Crystal

Does the fact that she won "most dramatic" in school not say anything about her accusations?? Case closed!! lol

Kaffee

How about Crazy Loser? I feel sorry for her child--she is NOT a good influence.

nof

TMZ is cooperating with her movement to promote herself.

So far she's burned about a dozen people - including her two attorneys.

Why not just put up a pic of Mark David Chapman.

Sue V

OMG! It's Linda McCartney coming back from the netherworld! She's haunting Bieber now that Sir Paul has reattached himself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments