Fall Back With Flavor Flav

TIME CHANGE BOOOYYYYYY!

11/5/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1104_flavor_flav_time_change_launchAs most of America will set their clocks back an hour tonight -- there will be one very special celebrity who has their work cut out for them... FLAVOR FLAV!

Although his signature neck pieces are notoriously never set to a specific time -- and he will most likely NOT remember to set them back -- check out what time Mr. Flav's chronometers are telling the world.

For a better explanation of the what the hell daylight savings time is ... please see this awesome video below.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Ace

Easy to remember: Spring Back, Fall forward...I'm usually about an hour late wherever I go though.

a long time Leno fan!

a`w`e`s`o`m`-est!

Northerner

holy **** i have a headache now after watching that!

AnonyMouse

Awesome video! I have always wondered WHY some people do DST. I'm in Arizona now (not the northeast corner, though) and love not having my time messed with. Thanks!!

RamHead

If anyone ever attends to me with teeth like that guy has, I swear it's the last time I ever entered. It doesn't matter is he has gold on his teeth or just dirt, I think it's disgusting.

ralph

Retail sales depend upon daylight. People don't like to walk from the store and shops to their cars or homes in darkness. Retail hours are between 9 and 10 a.m. to 8 or 9 p.m. at night. The more daylight you can schedule between those two times, the more people will buy.

Kaffee

I really hate Daylight Saving Time--we have to suffer with it because some idiot in power thought it was a great idea.

blacksssheep

Whoa, I didn't know Flav was still on the scene...

Sonya in Tx

Well, John Boehner is putting nothing but crap legislation out anyway.....he might as well put America on standard time....

SistahSoul

He not very attractive at all. Sad part is, he looks just like his mother.

alan

as a man with depression these time changes just wants me to end my life as they make me feel terrible

SackZ

in wellington, new zealand right now and i can speak for everyone when i say WE LOVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS. sun dont go down until after 9pm some nights during summer.

alan

all ******etts on my nerves

themillieblog

Was this guy ever attractive? I mean when he was young like in his 20s. What was his appear and why is he still relevant.