Charlie Sheen

Mocked on 'Two and a Half Men'

11/8/2011 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110811_two_men_still

It wasn't enough to kill Charlie Sheen off in "Two and a Half Men" -- last night, creator Chuck Lorre took a personal shot at the Warlock on the show ... mocking Sheen's famous "winning" catchphrase.

During the episode, Jon Cryer's character was impersonating Charlie Harper  -- pretending to order scotch and hookers ... before uttering Sheen's favorite word, "WINNING."

Harper's dead ... maybe it's time to finally bury the hatchet too.

Delaware D

yeah, its about time that both sides moved on. The show is lame now anyways.

Shannon

Gee with them doing this makes Charlie Sheen look normal and the writers look stupid as hell

Dom The Mover

Chuck, enough, grow up, your such a douche, not even the shows you write & produce are never enough, geez, you really need a piece of ass, a bottle of Tequila, and sum good kush, relax already!

Lizzie

Never mind about CHARLIE SHEEN, he's doing just fine, ole
numb nu*s @ 2 1/2 As%es!!!! CHARLIE SHEEN IS WINNING!!
MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX Yessssssssssss!!!! Leave Dax
alone, he doesn't need your stupid crap, little, tiny ugly, gap tooth, small harvey!! Where is Yogi??!! Shut up the lil "jew boy" in the back, in the middle, are you starting to wear a hat, coz you're your LOSING YOUR HAIR~haaaaaa?!!!!

go home!

I'm sure Charlie loved that and found it hilarious. :)

dd

So what Charlies laughing all the way to the BANK!

Rocco

While you're at it, lay off the Kim Kardashian narrative. She's dead to me.

Harper's dead ... maybe it's time to finally bury the hatchet too.

Alicia

Didn't Charlie Sheen copyright that phrase. It so, they would have to pay Charlie for using it.

Byron Green

Screw lorre Charlie was the show no Charlie no show bury it its over Charlie will be fine his residuals will be millions krusners residuals will be a $100 bucks a month

FruitSalad

I use to watch Men every day. Ashton is a moron and I haven*****ched the show once since.

Buster

I watched the first episode with Kutcher. I am good. You can end this show now.

Christine

Honestly...I love the show. And I loved the old episodes too, but love the new season ever more. Been a fan of Ashton's since That 70's show and so glad he's in the show now. And personally...I found last night's episode funny. Again this is my opinion.

KoolKat30

This show sucks....nobody even watches it anymore.

JB

Why were you watching???? That show is horrible with AK on it.

jen

you effin have to talk about charlie just to retain what viewers you have left. he's effin dead and still carrying the show..pull the plug on the show, its just not funny..i'd rather watch the reruns at 6 and 630 with him..