Charlie Sheen

Mocked on 'Two and a Half Men'

11/8/2011 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110811_two_men_still

It wasn't enough to kill Charlie Sheen off in "Two and a Half Men" -- last night, creator Chuck Lorre took a personal shot at the Warlock on the show ... mocking Sheen's famous "winning" catchphrase.

During the episode, Jon Cryer's character was impersonating Charlie Harper  -- pretending to order scotch and hookers ... before uttering Sheen's favorite word, "WINNING."

Harper's dead ... maybe it's time to finally bury the hatchet too.

samson

Did he just talk into a pretend phone while lying alone in an empty hospital room to amuse himself? Why did people find this show funny again?

Lusine

Chuck Lorre seemed to have realized his mistake of firing Charlie. He was the best and can't be replaced, therefore they are still playing him out which leads to the obviouse; the show will not survive longer. Chuck you have lost many viewers and fans of the show. Good Luck!

D Rant

Chuck Lorre is an *******.

barnyardhumor

Sounds like Sheen was right about Chuck Lorre. It ain't over yet. Ratings are tanking; people hate Kutcher in the role and it sounds like Lorre is one angry dude about all of it.

jacksonorleans

I think that show was hysterical..loved it. Don't really like Ashton in the new role but do love Ashton. He plays dummer than Alan. When he said "winning" I laughed so hard. Don't think the show will last though. I miss Charlie.

Stevef

Low class.

william alexander

I stopped watching the show because of Charlie, I actually
find the new format much funnier and Ashton is a breath of
fresh air. Jon Cryer is great in an expanded role.

Byron Green

I agree with everybody Charlie was the show so bury it its over gone kaput surprised they dont fire the writer lorre.
Plus I have never even bothered to watch the new show,
up yours lorre

Christine

They have to keep referring to Charlie's character because the show sucks now with Ashton Kutcher. Not funny at all. Sorry Chuck, Charlie has the last laugh.

austine

SHOT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. GO TO AFRICAN AND YOU WILL SEE THAT ALOT OF MEN DO THIS AND SLEEP WITH THEIR CHILD IN ONE BED, THIS DOESN'T MAKE THEM A GAY. YOU DOG.

ookay

Uhhh, the show is just not funny. Taking shots at Sheen doesn't make i*****chable.

Kaffee

If ANYTHING ever happens o Charlie Sheen, he cops should go straight to Chuck Lorre's house.

janet

The 2.5 men show will meet it's obligations and get cancelled. Happens all the time.

lalaland

I've kind of understood both sides of this situation. I believe, for both sides, let it go already. You've made your final decisions, move on.

jabby

I'll have to check out that scene on You Tube.(since I no longer watch the show)