Herman Cain

Rips Newest Accuser --

I Don't Even Know Who She Is!

11/8/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1108_cain_BN_launch
Herman Cain is adamant ... he never acted inappropriately around the latest woman to accuse him of sexual harassment -- in fact, Herman claims he never even met her.

The Presidential hopeful just spoke at a news conference -- where he flatly denied Sharon Bialek's accusations ... that Cain reached for her genitals after a dinner meeting in D.C. back in 1997 and forced her head near his crotch.

Cain insisted, "I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period" -- adding, "I don't even know who this woman [Sharon] is."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

USAF Chick

Geez, you know Rick Perry sure is quiet these days. I bet he sits in front of the TV and eats popcorn and has a nice size scotch and laughs. I am certain that Perry is digging up all this crap to get Cains focus off the campaign. Whether he did it or not, this is so typical of politicians. My dad is a Councilman, and when he was running all kinds of stuff came out...that NEVER EVER Happened. (not cheating or harrassment, but still...)I am sure Cain said some stupid things to people, men and women...but I think this newest one is being paid to make these allegations. Com'on people, lets get on how we are going to solve the issues in America and stop focusing on how good we can "mud sling", seriously. Perry is a racists, arrogant jack-a$$

Tommy

I believe he could become the finest President our country has ever seen. A true American hero.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

Dee

I'm sure this all to keep another Black man out of the WHITE house. I do believe he at some point he has been inappropriate, but this chicks story went toooo far. Had somebody pushed my head toward his ANYTHING, all hell would have broke loose right then and there..NO job is worth letting something like that go. Both of them are full of s**t.

Mee Mee

From dailykos.com:

Why didn't a single reporter ask Herman Cain this question: If the Democratic machine is behind these allegations, how in the world did they know, back in 1997 and 1998, that you were going to run for President one day?

chichifrogslegs

lol good lord this guy is as stubborn as a mule!

Sapphiegirl

"Cain insisted, "I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period" - Really Herman Cain - THEN WHY DID YOU SETTLE WITH 50% OF THE WOMEN WHO HAVE COME FORWARD? IF YOU ARE SOOOOO INNOCENT, THEN WHY DID YOU PAY THEM OFF?

cjshaywade

So this is all it takes to knock someone down after all their life accomplishments. "Send out the whore brigade" "It's time to ruin someone else's life" I really hope these broads are not lying. If so, What a disgrace they are! After 10 or so years NOW your gonna come forward!

Maximus

He may be telling the truth, for once. There are probably so many women who've been sexually harassed by this guy that he's probably can't remember them all. I expect to see a lot more women come forward ...

Carol L

Liar Liar. Never? Please. Can't wait for the facts to come out. First Perry, then the GOP, then the democrats. Now we get 4 women with first hand knowledge. THE COVER UP IS ALWAYS, ALWAYS, WORSE THAN THE "CRIME".

Carol L

Who would vote for a man who didn't know China has had nuclear capabilities for decades? I insist the candidate I vote for is smarter than me. Cain isn't.

John

Just remember that the media heads have in their mind who they want as the next president and serious candidates who could disrupt the plan tend to be pulled through the mud with accusations. It's safe to say that the media doesn't want Herman Cain to be the next president.

JW

I don't believe a word of what HE SAYS.

Stan

If he does not know her, why did he pay to upgrade her hotel room. He will be caught in yet another lie when the reciepts are produced. Just as he was caught in a lie with the earlier accusers. If he was innocent with them, why did he give them a years severence pay, etc. to buy them off? This guy is a pathological lier. He does not know when he is telling the truth.

Barb

That anyone would believe this idiot or take him seriously is beyond me. Just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7