Pitbull

SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --

You're Full of Crap!!!

11/8/2011 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan
Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

LLFan

ohboy: 41 minutes ago
LLFan, first off, I am sorry that you are a fan. Secondly, she can be a resident, but most often you are not a resident in NY unless you've been there for 30 days. And you have 30 days to get a driver license. Sure, she may own a home there, but that doesn't make her a resident. BUT THE QUESTION IS, WHY ARE YOU A FAN? WHAT HAS SHE EVEN DONE WORTHY ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTENTION? Movies from 8 years ago don't count. I feel sorry for you.
_______________________________________________________

I feel sorry for you that you take the time to feel sorry for people who are a fan of Lindsay Lohan.Why dont you save your sorry feelings for those dying of cancer?Or maybe for those who have recently lost their jobs with the upcomming holiday seasons approaching. I think they could use your feelings of being sorry a tad bit more than me. Thanks :)

Zillbe

Why in the world should anybody be able to mention another person's name let alone sing about them publicly in a derogatory way ( for profit) and not expect consequences???? If someone sang a song on the radio and said anything unflattering about me I would go medieval on them without a second thought. This grotesque ****amamie idea that any citizen of earth in the spotlight is "fair game" for any of the BS TMZ does or any rappers sing about is obnoxious and evil.

mannequin

Yet another frivolous Lohan debacle. Girl has no idea how to make an honest day's pay; she has to sue everyone in sight and work the judicial system. Pitbull seems to be a far more ethical person than Lindsay Lohan.

Barbara

I hope he finally shows her to quit bringing law suits against everyone. Someone has to stop this gravy train to the courts.

Willie'sNelson

Its filed in NY cause Momma Dina lives their and she thinks she's Lindsay.

ohboy

@Red Cloud, comment #75: I don't need to hear Pitbull's song to think of Lindsay behind bars. You know why? Because when I hear her name I automatically think of her behind bars. FOR THE LAST TIME, IT IS NOT DEFAMATION IF IT IS ALREADY PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it has been public knowledge years before that song came out. MAN, do you guys really think that way? I mean, all you supporters talk as if you know nothing of laws or common sense. I just want to reach through my monitor and strangle every one of you. IT'S LUDICROUS!!!

ConcernedCitizen

I thought we are citizens of the United States of America and resident of a state. I want my New York citizenship then!!

Holly

I like the song

LLFan

Ohboy: BUT THE QUESTION IS, WHY ARE YOU A FAN? WHAT HAS SHE EVEN DONE WORTHY ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTENTION? Movies from 8 years ago don't count. I feel sorry for you.
___________________________________________________

Lindsay has done films that were much sooner than 8 years ago my dear. I enjoyed her in Labor Pains yes I know it wasnt Forest Gump but it was a good movie and that was 2009. Lindsay also did Georgia Rule and Chapter 21 which was four years ago not eight. I also thought she did well in Machete even though it was a very small role. I also liked her in Bobby and Just My Luck which were a bit further back but it was not eight years ago. I also enjoy her photoshoots all though I will say I am not looking forwards to Playboy that was the WRONG choice. You cant tell me what counts and what doesnt count. Many people are fans of actors from work they have done which date back to decades ago. I admit that she has made many mistakes. I dont defend her every last poor action as far as violating probation and getting in trouble with the law. I just know that as a fan of her work I stand by her and I just hope she gets better. Its my business who I want to be a fan of and who I dont want to be a fan of. Why it is your concern I have no idea.

marknyc

Mr. Pitbull , you must pay when you use her stuff, that's how it works: you sell your stuff and everything will be fine, from now on. But now you pay.

Azzkicker

"I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan"

Hmmm. Last time I heard, speaking about people's actions which are in the public domain without malice is legal and without recourse. It would be one thing if he mentioned her to damage her on purpose, but that's not the case. He mentioned her because of her constantly being in legal trouble; that's fair game because her action are public. His lawyers will get this thrown out as a frivilous lawsuit, and that will be the end of it.

jerry

maybe LL wants it doggy style !!!

Nicole

LLfan: 15 minutes ago

---------------------------------------------------
Excellent post which i completely agree with.
There are more issues to get worked up about in this horrible world.

Ghost Rider

I forget who it was who said 2004 wants there Ghetto Weave back about Lindsay the other day, but I havent stopped laughing because it is so true. I dont live in the greatest of neighborhoods, and you still sadly see these characters pushing a baby carriage or two around Wall Mart rockin the Ghetto weave.

Elda999

Her Idiot Mother put her up to it!!