Pitbull

SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --

You're Full of Crap!!!

11/8/2011 7:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pitbull and Lindsay Lohan
Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

Lola

Lindsay will get the oscar. she is going to get better. she is beautyful and amazing and when she gets better she will have the oscar. Critics will lov LILO like they do.

andyscandy: 17 minutes ago

All you have to do is Google lindsays name..
and if you didnt know who she was, you would read the countless bad media about her and form your own opinion..
back in her hayday. the media was pro lindsay...then when she went into her 5 year binge she lost new fans and old fans..
The few that remain have been waiting for years for a rebound, that is not likely to happen...
even if she did get a role, the critics would pick her apart

Lola

Ketjo is bipolar

Lola

ohboy LLfan is right. you? urong!

Oscar

Both of these idiots are stupid. Lindsay should grow up and be responsible, and Pitbull should stop making that aweful generic crap he calls music.

ketjo

Gee Lola.

Only bi-polar !.......Give me more credit ! that limits me to just 2 personities........Last time they checked I had 16 just like Sweet Sylvia.......now weres my BellJar at.?/////

Lola

any of them lov Lindsay ?? if not 16 useles personities

ketjo:
Gee Lola.

ketjo

Nope all my personities have better taste then that but I really would like to introduce her to MeanJean.....LOL someone you really wouldn't want to meet in a dark room...expecially if she doesn't like you...

Ghost Rider

She's so vain, I bet she thinks this post is about her.

Katers

I REALLY, REALLY hope this idiotic **** gets put in her place some day. WHEN?!?!?!?!?!?!? DAMMIT!!!!!

ketjo

Lola ....can't let MeanJean play with MeanLola and MeanLindsay....we have to watch her real close she likes to hugs people really really tight...and call them "Presious , Presious."......we found her in the bottom of a really deep cave in New Zealand.....oh yea ! she likes jewerey...expecially gold rings..really has a thing about gold rings !!!

Dotty

Go get her pitbull, she's a mess

I am me bitchez

I want someone to write a song called "Slammer in the Firecrotch". She would probably sue.

I am me bitchez

Since Lindsay no longer has a career or a chance at reviving her career she has now started to sue people for a living. If she does not want someone to mention her name in a song don't do things that others could poke fun at. He only stated a fact that she was locked up. Truth hurts!

Barock Obama

didnt pitt bull and marc anthoney recently get caught having sex together?

Alissa

IS LINDSAY GOING TO PAY THE MASSIVE AMOUNT BACK TO ALL THE TAXPAYERS THAT SHE COST DUE TO ALL HER COURT HEARINGS????? SHE SHOULD USE HER PLAYBOY MONEY TO PAY THE DEBT!!!