Conrad Murray in Documentary

Everyone TRASHES MJ

11/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-conrad-murray-mj-tmz-bn
The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jt

Gee, thanks for sharing...really didn't need or want to hear that!!!

Sandy

I like Chernoff. But Flanagan is an *******.

Candice

I thought it was suppose to come on 10 ET. Did I miss it in the US?

patty

omg murray better hope they keep him in jail

mrs.chanel

This doctor is looking to make money anyway he can, and if MJ was still alive he would be black mailing him! Why do this to MJ and his family, his kid's have been though so much now because of this peice a s@#t Murray! Hope he's enjoying his stay in prison!

Billy Bob

Michael was indeed still a child. He could sing like any paid whore, but his mind was still that of a child. :(

LIsa

As I was watching during the trial, I also noticed the pictures of very young children just sitting on chairs in the bedroom. Were those his kids? Or just random photos of young kids. I found it disturbing. I agree with the the guilty verdict for Conrad Murray, but Michael had some serious psychological issues!!!

Holly

@Candice
It airs Friday in the US

mrs.chanel

It's easy to make fun of someone, but it seem's harder for people to be kind...

Mazor

Conrad Murray saved many children from being molested and avenged many more that had already been violated by Michael Jackson the pedophile.

He's a f*cking hero.

What You Really Want To See

Wow, did the auction price of MJs bed just go up? Or down? ....

Jay W.

Who knows what / who to believe?

Jimmy jamz

you know who pees the bed? Young children. You do the math.

Muppet

I noticed the auction people were very vague when they were discussing the sale of MJ's bed. Stating that they could not sell a used mattress. They did NOT specifically say that the mattress would not be given away with the sale of the bed frame. I'm sure anyone sick enough to want MJ's deathbed would also want the mattress or the sale price would go way down. I think it's sick! If he peed the bed even sicker that the bed is being sold. Who's getting that money? The Jacksons??? Money grubbing freaks!

Holly

Why didnt he put a diaper on him?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments