Conrad Murray in Documentary

Everyone TRASHES MJ

11/10/2011 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1109-conrad-murray-mj-tmz-bn
The controversial Conrad Murray documentary debuted in the United Kingdom tonight -- and in it the doctor emphatically states that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips told him Michael Jackson does not have a "f**king cent!"

Murray claims Phillips pulled him aside after a meeting about the "This Is It" concerts and angrily said ... "What's this bullshit all about? Listen this guy is next to skid row. He's going to be homeless. Nine security guards? Why does he need that? I'm paying for that s**t. I'm paying for the toilet paper he wipes his f**king ass with."

Phillips took the stand during the manslaughter trial and -- under oath -- denied that conversation with Murray ever took place.

"Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" also shows strategy meetings between Murray's lawyers -- Ed Chernoff and Michael Flanagan ... as well as Flanagan's wife, Susan.

During one pow wow Susan says, "Explain a 50-year-old man who sleeps with a baby doll and has pictures of basically infants to 2-year-old children looking at him every night."

Chernoff then says, "I think the media made him appear weirder than he is." Michael responds, "You gotta be kidding me, he can't be any weirder than he is."

In the docu, Murray claims Michael "always had a chamber that was exclusively his. The bedroom that he slept in ... I had to persuade him, eventually to have it cleaned. Because ... one, he peed the bed. It did not smell good. It was mildew, and I had to get it clean."

"Who would ever believe that a man his age would still be wetting his bed?" Murray added it wasn't medication that made MJ wet the bed ... he claims it was psychological.

The documentary airs in the states, Friday night on MSNBC.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Conrad Murray is pure evil. The trial and conviction are just the beginning of the karma that is going to turn his life into a living hell.

I Was About To Say

So easy for you all to believe what lies come out of the mouth of a convicted killer who spewed lies in his police interview and etc. You believe anything anyone tells you if its bad about MJ but if its good you don't want to believe it, you are the sickos not MJ.

mjforever

The estate and the Jacksons are going to sue the **** out of him good times good times I also hope that Randy Phillips joins the action I hope The Jacksons make every day of Death's miserable life a living hell and take him to the cleaners .

someone

Nothing like trashing a dead man who can't respond....

Rayana

Se me der licença eu tenho o prazer de te lembrar Conrad Murray, de que você já está fodido o suficiente para calar a sua boca. Engula sua raiva e faça o favor de morrer engasgado com ela, você matou meu Michael seu desgraçado... Tenta não se foder mais ainda calando sua boca assasino!

Faith

That MAN should better stay in prison as long as he can.Not only he did nothing to save a wonderful person Michael was,but he now DARES to continue spreading cheap lies about him...It's disgusting,inhuman and he deserves all his life in jail.I hope he has problems sleeping at night.

Kaffee

Disturbing. I feel sorry for his children. They should get as far away from the Jacksons as they can. Too bad they have to grow up in that environment first.

kate

Mr. Jackson had benign prostatic hypertrophy. Murray claims it took him hours to urinate. That he was retaining urine- unable to empty his bladder. It is a common condition for men of that age. When he was anesthetised by Murray every night and retaining urine , the body will release it from the bladder as it gets too full. This happens to people who cannot empty their bladder or who have a full bladder during surgery. There is incontinence- the anesthetised patient cannot control it or help it... because they are rendered unconscious ! That is why Murray put a condom catheter on his patient during the hours he induced him under general anesthesia. This is a medical doctor now throwing his patient, who had a troublesome medical condition experienced by millions, under the bus. He should have had MJ see a urologist and sleep specialist instead of putting him under anesthesia with a catheter on. There were also reglar straight catheters suggesting murray actually had been invasively catheterizing mJ due to this condition so it was likely severe. Hope you never experience this condition. My dad had it and he became disoriented and lethargic and had chills as a result of being unable to empty his bladder. The only real tx is surgery. It's called a TURP and was medically indicated based on what murray has said about this condition of MJ's.
In terms of this do***entary, it is evil and manipulative just as should be expected from someone who chooses wrong over right and greed over ethics. Michael often said he surrounded himself with pictures of children as a reminder of his "mission" to use his celebrity for the betterment of the children of the world. Many, many artists do similar things when they are focused on a goal for their art. He was a damaged , sad soul for sure but not a criminal or deserving of the indignity he has recieved from this trial and the world. I pray that all who pile on to kicked this man's corpes will recieve more compassion than they have shown in their hour of dispair and need.

Zoe

The more I read, the more upset I get. Conrad Murray is such a jerk. If Michael wet the bed, it's probably because of all of the drugs this man gave him. He's in jail now, where he belongs. I can't believe MSNBC is this foolish, sad to see this guy still picked apart by vultures even in death. No one needs to watch this garbage do***entary - at least now that quotes are out, people won't feel the need to support it. Lame.

dee

Michael was probably peeing the bed (if this is even true) because of being catheterized almost every night for propofol, which I am sure effected every system in his body. Nice talk about the dead who is not here to defend himself. But just keeping talking...........what goes around comes around.

agold

Actually the Doc is wrong. MJ was addicted to Benzo's. And Benzo abuse will make you wet the bed. Period.

Cookie

I love you, Michael. What Murray says or doesn't say will not change that. I'm sorry there were so many people in your life who betrayed your trust.

Murray should get the maximum sentence in a state penitentiary. Let's see how far he gets when he tells inmates that one of the homies pees the bed.

love mj

Murray is just another one of those wrong people MJ trusted. A part of me felt sorry for Murray, but now I think he should get the maximum sentence in a state penitentiary. He'd lied and covered up. What kind of person, let alone, doctor talks about someone's private business?

The pics of children and dolls is Michael's business. He wasn't hurting anyone. One of the pics looked like Paris.

If what TMZ is reporting, Murray behaved like a POS in the do***entary.

Max sentence you dirt bag.

To Oh Well, keep making fun, you know what they say about karma.

Big Mamma Cornbread

Greed is a B%$$# . There is more to this MURDER than meets the EYE. I smell many RATS in this MURDER. Run but you can NOT HIDE. Reap what you sow .

Joanna A Alisio

FOR YOU HATERS, IS THAT YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR FATHER IN THEM PHOTOS CAUSE I REALLY CAN;T TELL THERE DO F.....G UGLY. BY THE WAY MURRAY WILL BURN IN HELL AND YOU WITH HIM. THIS MAN HAS BEEN DEAD TWO YEARS AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT, HE HAS CHILDREN IF HE WERE A CHILD MOLESTER AND HAD NO MONEY THEN WHY DID THEY NOT TAKE THE CHILDREN AWAY FROM HIM? THOSE OF YOU WHO JUDGE HIM HAVE NO RIGHT TO BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I LOOKED THERE WAS ONLY ONE JUDGE AND HE'S GOD BITCHES AND YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY WOULD YOU WANT FOR PEOPLE TO DO THIS TO YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER OR SON, MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK HARD ABOUT THAT BECAUSE WHILE YOU ARE PUTTING MICHAEL JACKSON DOWN AND DRAGGING HIM IN THE DIRT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE FAMILY TO MFS. AND YOU WILL ONE DAY DIE AND FACE GOD AND MICHAEL AND YOU WILL SEE THAT HE WAS GOOD TO THE WORLD AND ALL IT HIM IN RETURN WAS NOTHING BUT FOOLS LIKE YOU AND WITH YOU PAIN. GEE I WONDER WHY THE MAN WAS SICK LIKE HE WAS. I DARE YOU TO COME AT ME BECAUSE I LOVE THIS. REMEMBER YOU HAVE A LIFE THAT CAN TAKEN AND MURRAY NO MATTER WHERE HE GOES THERE WILL BE MICHAEL LOVERS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE THEN YOU KNOW. SMALL AMOUNT OF HATERS BUT A HUGE FAMILY OF FANS THAT WILL FIGHT FOR HIS RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT SOMEONE THAT YOU NEVER EVEN KNEW. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM ACCEPT WHAT YOU READ DUMMIES AND NONE WAS TRUE HE WAS A VERY ILL MAN. YOU NEED TO BACK OFF. WHY DID CHILDREN LOVE HIM SO MUCH IF HE WERE HURTING THEM? YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELVES AND SMELL YOUR OWN ASS. COME AT ME I WANT YOU TO I WILL SHUT YOU UP. YOU PEOPLE NEVER KNEW HIM AND COULD SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT HIM. GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU.