Dr. Conrad Murray

Why I DIDN'T Call 911 Right Away

11/12/2011 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_da32o2rk_0_52qajm1t
Dr. Conrad Murray says he didn't call 911 right away the morning Michael Jackson died because he is a "trained" cardiologist -- and he could do whatever paramedics could do.

Murray made that boastful statement during a strategy session, and appears in the documentary, "Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship" ... which first aired in the U.K. on Thursday night. However, this footage did not air in the U.S. version which aired Friday night on MSNBC.

Murray's delay in calling 911 was a key topic during his manslaughter trial -- but ultimately, his attorneys never put on any evidence to support the explanation Murray mentions in the documentary.

The doc goes on to say he would have quit working for MJ if he woke up that morning -- because Murray believes what happened to Jackson was the result of "his own hands."

MJ is the Greatest of all

Thi pathetic man is CRAZY as a bat and ball! Where the hell do these people come from. Murray belongs in a damn mental institution. So sad mj hired this clown.

dee

so the 6'5", 211 lb Murray was David and 5'9' 136 lb Michael was Goliath?

gaby

This guy is delusional and crazy.He should be humble and accept his mistakes. Guess we saw what to expect of him because he doesnt have any morals by applying a delicate substance outside a hospital, plus talking to many baby mommas while applying the deadly substance. And many other exampes which demonstrate he is crazy and impulsive.

Monke

I watched this bizarre rebuttal on MSNBC. I now feel it was made by the defense...I never saw the prosecution behind closed doors. they the defense wanted to Put Michael Jackson himself on trial had they lost the case... to once again tarnish Michael s name. I wanted to watch this to hear what Conrad Murray's take was but as he sank deeper and deeper it was clear to me that this man was well coached.. A lie is hard to remember but the truth no matter how far back, remains the same. I have watched the trial I have heard both sides and with an open mind. Micheal Jackson was very well summed up by the by this Doc.. when he was referred to as a "machine" that made Millions. I have always wondered and now believe that Murray not intentionally but out of shear frustration in injected Michael Jackson much more than he will ever admit. why? To shut him up. Murray was tired of his wining, frustrated and had better things to do like call his girlfriends than listen to Michael s bitching night after night about not being able to sleep. In the end and I don't think we will ever know for sure DR MURRY went to far and injected Mr.Jackson with an overdose. I think he just wanted the baby to shut up and go to sleep so he "Murray"could get on with his business. It was then.. when Murray at some point found Michael? THAT HE NEW...exactly why he went into cardiac arrest and tried to buy time as he panicked.I am glad I watched this.. because I know now justice was served.

Steph

Murray is completely narcissistic. He takes no responsibility for his actions at all. He makes himself out to be a victim. Him saying he would have quit working for Michael is a bunch of bs. Everyone knows he would never turn down $150,000 a month. It's completely disgusting that he started making this only a few months after Michael passed. He had no respect for Michael at all. He only saw him as a huge piggy bank. When I heard him say Michael didn't mean him any harm I really couldn't believe it. We're suppose to feel bad for Murray when in a few years he will be able to go back to his family while Michael is laying in a box at Forest Lawn. He should have plead insanity because clearly he's insane.

Pegasus

Murray cannot keep his lies straight! Unlike Casey Anthony who was able to keep her lies straight! Murray is such a Socialopath and Liar that I truly hope that on the 29th when he is sentenced = that Judge Pastor will impose more sentencing on him for having violated the Gag Order that was in place at the time Murray did the interview and the do***entary! I alos hope that the Estate, and Papa Joe sue the Devil out of Murray - in that way = Murray will not see one cent of his Blood Money from this - it will all go to the Estate, Joe Jackson and the lawyers! It makes me sick that NBC paid the Blood Money to this liar for that - I sure in the hell do not want to see him profit from it!

DAVID WALGREEN - WE NEED YOU AGAIN! you are awesome!

Pegasus

Well, because Murray thinks that he did nothing wrong - barf - it is no surprise that he doesn't show or feel any Guilt, Remorse, Empathy, or anything else. Whoever said that he is Narcassitic is absolutely correct! The man is so full of himself and believes his own lies and also feels that he is above the law and people in general. Hope that Murray Rots in Jail and in Hell for the Rest of His Life!

Love & Miss You Michael - Rest In Peace - God Bless You Always!

LittleJoe

Your wordfilter is ridiculous.
I cannot write do***entary but do****entary.
Same sh+t like this bad word Moby ****.
Please turn that thinf off or make it work better.

Throwback kid

He was so well trained that he tried to do CPR while MJ was still on the bed. He had to be told to put him on the floor. Is anyone else tired of this egotistical D bag? MJ's life was worth alot more than the 4 years this idiot doctor will get. He will be out in 2 and back in the strip clubs, where is the justice?

Monke

People have to remember the defenses closing that the jury should not look at this as Michael Jackson but basically as anyone else. I agree with that. But if this was my family member I would hope I would have had a prosecution such as Mr. Walgreen. The title of this Shameful rebuttal\Murray do***entary should have been called.
"Poor Dr Murray"
Thank you MSNBC for outing at least one of the people involved in killing Micheal Jackson.

ohwhat!!

SO ARROGANT, IMPUDENT, NEGLIGENT CONRAD MURRAY... U SAY UR A TRAINED CARDIOLOGIST??? AND YOU COULD DO WHATEVER PARAMEDICS COULD DO???
I SEE...THAT'S WHY YOU COULDN'T SAVE MICHAEL...
NOW THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME IS GONE...

Erik_Volpert

Has anyone heard of Erik Volpert?

Cecilia

Does Murray not understand now why the coroner ruled it a homocide?

Does Murray not understand why the jurors (and the world) said "GUILTY" ?

Sonya in Tx

TOO BAD HOMEBOY ISN'T IN GENERAL POPULATION. AFTER HE GOT MADE INTO A NANCY, SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO CALL 911 FOR HIM.

Jackie

I call BS on the "I would have quit" statement*********DR MURRAY WAS TALKING ABOUT CONTRACTS AND ETC THAT MORNING WITH AEG...it was brought into court as evidence********....This guy REALLY thinks everybody is dumb as rocks....typical sociopath. WOW....Let's not forget that it was PROVEN in court by Dr Shaffer, the toxicologist and the medical examiner that Dr Murray HAD MICHAEL JACKSON ON A DRIP WHEN HE DIED. DR MURRAY HOOKED HIM UP TO THE DRIP WITHOUT THE NEEDED EQUIPMENT AND LEFT THE ROOM TO TALK TO HIS 4 HOS.....MICHAEL JACKSON DIED ALONE IN THE BED WHILE THE PROPOFOL WAS STILL DRIPPING INTO HIS BODY.....Nice dry Murray but science and logical thinking DON'T LIE.......UNLIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!