« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike McQueary

I'm In Protective Custody,

Double Fisting Booze

11/11/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111-mike-mcqueary-getty-bn
Mike McQueary has reportedly informed the Penn State football players that he's currently in protective custody and "double fisting" alcohol.

According to PennLive.com, one of the PSU coaches gathered several players in a room on campus and allowed McQueary to speak to the team via speaker phone.

McQueary reportedly told the team, "I wanted to let you guys know I'm not your coach anymore. I'm done.”

McQueary also told the team he's not at the University, but in protective custody after receiving several threats ... and "double fisting" booze.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave earlier today.

McQueary -- who's married with a 2-year-old daughter -- is the man who witnessed Jerry Sandusky allegedly rape a young boy back in 2002 ... but failed to stop the attack and didn't report the crime to the police.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lorraine

He was 28 what kind of morals was he raised with... He and his dad and the coach all worried more about Penn State then the poor boys. I hope he NEVER HIRED BY ANY ONE... He saw this man every dad and knew what he did and could to that.. Would he be that understanding if it was is daughter... HE HAS NO MORALS AT ALL

Raymond Blanchet

Mike McQueary, Dirtbag #1. Late one Friday night he sees a 10 year old boy, naked, hands on the shower wall being raped by Coach Sandusky. Victim and violator look him in the eye and he walks away, “distraught.” This is a Catcher in the Rye moment for him and he walks away.
He walks to his office and calls his daddy, enter Dirtbag #2, the senior McQueary. Daddy says leave the boy to his fates and come to my house. The next morning they tell the story to Dirtbag#3. Coach Paterno. Paterno waits a day before informing anyone else. Now the cover up begins. Read the Grand Jury report and see how even the prosecutor protects Coach.

Fuck Celebrities

"Double fisting booze"???????

Or double fisting an undregrad?

Dennis Johnson

Man....how could you see something like that and not stop it.It really is hard to believe how he could live with himself after doing nothing to help a poor 10 year old child from that MONSTER.You POS how could you.

CathyJ

Another POS that should be out of a job, and will never get another. He as a 2 year old daughter, and I pray nothing like this ever happens to her. I cannot stomach the fact football is more important to these people than the safety of children. Penn State will be bankrupt soon and every single person who was aware of this should be fired, sued, and banned from any University, College, High School, Grammer School, etc...PERIOD!

karen

I"ll NEVER understand how he could have just left the scene when he found the boy being
raped. He is a COWARD who, by doing so, participated in child abuse.

mkl

Wow, what grace under pressure. Way to lead those young men Mike.

alex

I'd like to feel compassion for this guy who witnessed an unspeakably horrific scene... but I just can't since he walked the hell away and allowed the child to continue being assaulted. I wonder if he'd do the same if he saw his daughter being violated... somehow, I think he might have chosen a different path to justice.

LiveOutLoud

He should be fired too. See ya!

Martina

Wow, not only is he a s*** for not stopping the rape of that little boy and not calling the police himself. But now he is teaching the kids at Penn State that this is how you should deal with problems by DOUBLE FISTING BOOZE!! What a s*** bag. He should be fired with no protective custody and no paid leave!! What the hell kind of person that teaches kids tell's them this kind of crap! This just gets uglier and uglier. Fire this useless piece of crap!

Tom Cruise

This POS is almost as guilty as Sandusky. He should have beaten the crap out of that child rapist or at the very least gone straight to the police. He deserves a long prison sentence.

fortgirl

How nice that he gets protective custody. He better put his wife and child in it, too.
This guy is a sick F**k. He should rot in prison for the rest of his life. I hope his wife divorces him after she learned that football is much more valuable to her husband than an innocent child.

Cherrygirl

How could you live with yourself after witnessing that and not doing anything about it. Im a woman, not a big guy like Mike and I would have the balls to run in there and punch that Mother F*cker to the ground! Wtf is wrong with people these days we let little Asian girls get run over and let little boys be raped in the shower. People need to wake up and stop protecting the rich and powerful!

AnthonyV1

First of all, my thoughts and prayers go out for the victims of this horrid abuse and I pray that they heal with time and real love in their lives.
I have to agree with Kee Kee's comment, regarding the "What Would You Do?" show.
I attended Carnegie-Mellon in the late seventies, and there were jokes about sex abuse going on at Penn State, but no one really believed them because Joe Pa was famously upright, up to and including kicking a player off the squad for allegedly raping a 21 year old woman (it turned out to be a lie). Joe Pa had NO proof of this, yet he canned the player because it might put a stain on Nittany Lions reputation. WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THEN, Joe Pa????
Now, as a small man (5'7" and 145 lbs), I have turned in both a wife beater (the husband o*****ood friend who put up with abuse for years) and a child molester whom I caught in the act in a public restroom. I was substantially smaller than both of these guys and had my life threatened by them for blowing the whistle on them. When they get out of jail (they're both still serving LONG sentences), I'm sure that they'll want to murder me.
If they do manage to kill me, I know that I can meet my maker knowing that I DID THE RIGHT THING.
I have to wonder how McQueary, Joe Pa, Curley, Schultz, et al, can even look at themselves in the mirror, let alone wonder how they're going to fare when it's time to own up for what they did not do.
McQueary, how can you sit back, in "protective custody," joking on the telephone with the PSU players and telling them that you're "double fisting" alcohol? Don't you have a conscience about what you, a 6'5" tall hulk of a man, did NOT do?
That poor boy will have your image burned into his soul for an eternity, seeing you standing there, doing absolutely nothing to help him to escape the vile Sandusky and his unholy attentions.
For this to have been covered up, when Sandusky had a years-long reputation for doing this sort of thing, probably going back to before the 1970s when I first heard it, is the most incredibly horrible thing imaginable.

I am Spartacus

this disgrace of a human being is going to end up coming away only losing his job because he'll end up with immunity as a result of testifying against Sandusky. Its an embarassment PSU is still paying this guy even if he isn't there coaching.

This pathetic excuse for a human being deserves to be in jail for not helping that boy out and instead being a coward and walking away and crawling to daddy.