'Bachelor' Winner Gives Birth

It's a 'Dirty' Little Girl!!

11/11/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111_nik_lamas_EX_01
"Bachelor" winner Shayne Lamas is finally a mommy ... after giving birth to a bouncing baby girl today, Press Dahl Lamas-Richie ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Shayne's hubby -- TheDirty.com honcho Nik Richie -- was in the room for the planned C-section. Press was born at 12:01pm ... weighing in at a healthy 6 pounds 6 ounces.

Shayne and Press are both doing well.  11/11/11 -- She's one lucky little lady.

penewhite

She'd be lucky if the csection wasn't PLANNED..... you can't plan luck idiots

Mary

Nik Richie was on the Anderson Cooper show yesterday and what an A-hole. I just hopr that one day his daughter grows up to see what her Father did to make money. Oh that is right he destroyed people's lives for a quick buck! Maybe one day his little girl can be terrribly abused on his "The Dirty" website too. Way to go Nik (:

mac

Dude, your roots are showing. For a guy thats so critical about his taste in women, shes pretty busted. I could find a million things wrong with her face from what Nik taught me on his site.

TheEric

I can't adopt a child in most states, but these pieces of crap can? This is the same dude who said he would be offended if his child didn't ask for implants before she was 16...

mac

When I say she resembles her father, I mean she looks like a MAN. I decided.

gigi

I agree, it is an awful name.

Mimi

What a bunch of idiots. That has GOT to be the worst (Z list) celebrity name EVER.

who dat

Hooman Karamian (aka nik "the douche" richie) is a pal of fat mike from tmz. It figures right. The losers flock together.

She's baaaack

She probably had a C-section so the baby would have to risk passing through her STD infected vaginal canal.

She's baaaack

She probably had a C-section so the baby would not have to risk passing through her STD infected vaginal canal.

Laura

Even though the parents are both kind of average looking, I think there's the potential for them to make a very pretty baby

Laura

They're both pretty average looking but if you combine the right features from each of them, there's a chance this baby will gorgeous.

Laura

I'm pretty sure the misogynist stuff on that site is mostly satire. Hopefully he'll raise his daughter so she won't be the kind of trashy tramp who ends up on The Dirty

Courtney

Good luck to Sahayne and Nick as parents intresting name glad everyone is healthy

TBRaysfan

come on guys put 2 and 2 together "Dahl Lamas" = Dalai Lama from the Chinese Communist Government.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments