Vanessa Hudgens Slams Ex-Producer

I Want My $38,000!

11/13/2011 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Vanessa Hudgens
It's been a year since Vanessa Hudgens won a devastating legal battle against her ex-producer -- but the actress claims she still hasn't gotten the $38,000 she's owed ... and now, she's out for retribution.

Vanessa filed legal docs on Wednesday, asking a judge to enforce the judgment she won last year against a guy named Johnny Vieira -- who entered into a production agreement with Hudgens back in 2005 to help launch her career.

Vanessa sued Johnny back in 2009, claiming they had severed their professional relationship in 2006 -- but Johnny was still using her image to promote his business.

A judge awarded Vanessa $29,500 in damages last year, plus attorney's fees and costs totaling $9,314.62 -- but the actress claims she hasn't seen a dime.

She wants a judge to drag Johnny to court asap ... and force him to pay up.

SantaFeJack

That's the problem with judgments...YOU have to collect them. The courts only say what is owed. It's usually another legal fight to actually get the money into your pocket. Good luck, Vanessa.

Bobo Frog

It sounds personal. I bet he made her suck his **** in return for his promise to make her famous....and now she wants revenge.

gd45

She's quite possibly the worst actor/singer of this generation, if anything she should have to pay him millions because the guy is clearly a genius to actually get someone to give this untalented moron a chance.

tarif hossain

Vanessa Hudgens Slams need own responsibility hard work.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

What do you expect? If they don't behave like a decent person in the first place, why would they do the decent thing and promptly pay up?

Molls

That guy is a sleaze bag. He will never pay up. Hope she can ac***ulate interest on what he owes her. And if he doesn't abide by the court order, they should put him in the slammer. Vanessa's career is moving along just fine. Can't wait to see her in "Gimme Shelter" and "Frozen Ground" next year. I might even see "Journey 2" even though it is definitely a kids movie.

The Neko Nation

STFU you silly little skank. Just go take your clothes off and post for some pics then sell them to some magazine.

jv123

Johnny Vieira Responds :
Although there was a ruling against me, its obvious I'm getting smeared, probably because her reputation has been damaged ( by the naked picture scandals and poor sales at the box office) . They are using me to get sympathy for her so shes being portrayed as the victim. I signed Vanessa back in 2004 , developed her and landed her in HSM. For my efforts I got next to nothing in return. 2 years later when I didn't remove her head shot from an old myspace site she sued me. Now I would like to set the record straight

I give everything I got to my artists and don't ask for anything in return until they make it.I've done nothing but helped Vanessa's career and now mine is being hurt because of it