J.Lo & Backup Dancer/BF

All Smiles On Road Trip

11/14/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez boyfriend Casper Smart
TMZ has obtained a photo of Jennifer Lopez with her new BF -- and backup dancer -- Casper Smart ... taken while they were traveling in Europe.

According to our sources, Lopez and Smart spent the first few months as "just friends" -- flirting, talking and just hanging out -- but lately they've been touchy-feely in front of JLo's other dancers.

We're told the mood of rehearsals has shifted -- she's a lot more focused on Casper ... who is 24. Jennifer is 42.

The photo was snapped in the summer when JLo was in Ukraine for a performance. Casper danced in the show, but we're told they were not dating at the time.

Jennifer's rep hasn't gotten back to us.

1114_jennifer_lopez_boyfriend_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Gina

No more a J. Lopez fan. Has lost all of her attraction. Marc was the only one that built her up to where she is today. Her career will be downhill from here without his help. They were a power couple. Some people just don't realize when they have it all until it is all gone. She is too old for these stage outfits that she wears no matter how toned she is. I guess she is going through some type of mid-life crisis.

Janet

It's plain to see that Jennifer can't be without a man for very long. I thought she would have changed her ways since she is a mom now. Unbelievable is all I can say about the suppose "stars" of today!

Cristina

How does J-Lo go from dating Marc (multi-millionaire and one of the most famous people in the Hispanic world) to dating a 24 year old back up dancer.
Is she even officially divorced from Marc??
Isn't his money more like "her" money since she's paying him??? Just saying.

h2o

Wow they UGLY. he to babbish. blahhhh

mar

I think she really got bad taste in men....
Casper smart may be young but is an ugly dude and she pays him too!!!!! what a crazy world, muy friend would do it for free.
Some women likes ugly guys so they can look better, she doesn't need that. But he, if she is happy....

Mike

I want my turn with her!! I'll be your sex slave girl, or whatever slave you want me to be! Whatever you want baby J! Till death do us part.

chekwube