Conrad Murray

I Want to Commit Suicide

11/15/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

dr conrad murray
Dr. Conrad Murray has been telling people who have visited him in jail ... he no longer has the will to live and he wants to kill himself.

We're told Murray cannot cope with the fact that he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and even though his lawyers told him he needed to be prepared for the possibility of a guilty verdict, it never computed with him.

Sources tell us, Murray has told various people he wanted to kill himself, including baby mama Nicole Alvarez, his bodyguard Jeff and his lawyers.  He's told all of them he's lost his will to live.

We've also learned Murray remains in the medical ward at L.A. County Jail, which is where he's been for more than a week.

Sources directly connected with Murray tell us he has no physical ailments and he is there because he's on suicide watch.

Steve Whitmore, the spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., tells TMZ they will not comment on why Murray has been in the medical ward, adding, "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law."

barf

Oh biotch please! He will do 4 years MAX! So, it means he will live a normal life in no time again. If he is courageous enough to leave his house...

Guy's got guilt written all over his foogly face!

Ace

Guilty conscious.

Abe

Do it, Conrad.

JUST DO IT, YOU MISERABLE TURD.

x

Jay

Cry baby Paris had to go to the medical ward too. Ahh rich people in jail the just cant hack it lol.

broncosgodess

someone pass the Propofol!

MrHottie

I had the opportunity to watch "This Is It" the other night on VH1. While watching the program I noticed that Michael was always tweaking like he was on something. I watched the trial on TMZ everyday and not one time did anyone ever mention any other problem he had except sleep deprived. IT ONLY MAKES SENSE NOW....THAT HE WAS ON UPPERS ALL THE TIME...THUS MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO SLEEP. There is your answer of why he had the overdose, to counter react the drug that was keeping him up. I called it 1st, so remember this when you see it later ;)

charley

Dr Murray...they got it wrong...Do your time and never ever get mixed up with those phkrs called the jacksons...a bunch of ass oles...from mama katherine to pimp daddy joe to those useless brothers and crazy sisters...this family is way too phked up for this world...lets hope they all take diprivan and join their pedophile brother and son!

maggie

Oh that Poor poor man. He just got so star-struck, didn't he? Who among us might not have done the same, in his shoes? I know I might have - and I aint no killer. Poor guy, my heart bleeds for him. We are all flawed, people. Who here is not? He made flawed judgements, which ended fatally. Dont you think he knows? Of course he does. Poor guy - he only ever wanted to be a doctor. how would any of you cope if your hero asked you to do something you didn't feel right about doing? You all judge too quickly. God bless you poor old Dr Murray. Dont do anything stupid. You can still rebuild your life. (obviously the Doctor himself isn't going to read this, but these are my sentiments.) I forgive you!

janja

I'm sure joe jackson would film it and sell it to a network

AlwaysOnTimeB

Just remember "Dr." MJ is waiting on the other side to beat the crap out of you!! He's had plenty of time to practice those kicks!!

nicole

This too shall pass...

Sonya in Tx

Poor baby. I'd be fine granting him his wish.

Abysmal

He proves along how much a milquetoast person he is.Before he was convicted he was all arrogant and confident that he actually believed he was innocent(he still does.)You should of actually used rational thinking Conrad instead of being a incompetent quack incapable of using moral sense.

If he kills himself good riddance,but his children are the ones who are going to suffer.

ExtraKetchup

Part of me feels a bit sorry for him, part of me doesn't care. Conflicted, conflicted.

Youphemism

The guy's a narcissist. No way he would ever, ever kill himself. The histrionics are for attention and special treatment.