« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

vanda

He "made sure it stopped" AFTER he left the locker room.... Well, how do you stop something from happening in the locker room AFTER you leave the locker room??? It's just another way of saying he told Paterno (instead of actually physically stopping or confronting Sandusky)... It's malarkey! If a kid is being raped - you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Call the cops, yell at Sandusky, make a citizens' arrest... something!!!!!

en Todo Momento!!

we all know how it is when a male responds to this *ahem* body signals.....he can't just turn em off and act like he isn't supposed to encourage them even more. that is what it is all about, with being a man. you trigger certain areas, and the only way to follow nature's call is by not PUNISHING!! that call, that all natural call, but by appreciating and savoring it for as long as possible. and this is not just some esoteric bulldhing, it is real male human nature. he was only following his true male nature. you can't blame or punish him.

en Todo Momento!!

can someone please POST A LINK TO THE GRAND JURY WHACHAMACALIT????? IF YA WANNA KEEP REFERENCING THE DAMN THING, THEN POST A FREAKIN LINK! OTHERWISE STFU! thanks.

kofi

Mike Mqueary is a LIAR!!!! He did not STOP the RAPE, he merely INTERRUPTED, and distracted Sandusky causing Sandusky to be AWARE of his presence to the point that he discontinued the RAPE.
LETS BE CLEAR ON THIS:
Had McQueary really intervened LIKE A MAN, and protected the child.
He would have left the showers WITH the CHILD and TURNED HIM over to the REAL Police. NOT CAMPUS SECURITY.
A Real Man would have pulverized that S***BAG and saved the boy. McQueary is a COWARD and a small man.

suzyqn

ask the victim if you stopped the rape of a CHILD or turned your cowardly ass away. I bet he remembers. And I bet he'd have rather been in your shoes than in his own....you're a selfish bastard who had a chance to STOP THIS PERVERT and you didn't. You sicken me.

Dick Grayson

A real man would have got a samurai sword.

Cowgirl

For "Todo Momentous" and anybody else who has not found or taken the time to read the indictment of these known victims, just google SANDUSKY INDICTMENT. If you weren't outraged before, it will make your skin crawl. And for all you parents out there, monitor ALL your kid's activities!!!!!!!!

Bill

The Rumore mill says that the grand jury terstimony shows that 3 days after McQueary talked with Curley and Schultz, Paterno followed up and was told a full investigation was underway to investigate these matters. Not hearing anything, 3 months later, Paterno followed up and was told that the police and the DA were not going to pursue the matter. It is reported that Paterno's reaction was one of anger and that he demanded that Sandusky be barred from campus/ Paterno was told that he did not have that authority, since he was only a football coach. Paterno then said that he was going to bar Sandusky from the football facility and was told he did have the authority. (4th hand from the AG office, take it for what it is worth.

Hopefully this is all true and will be released to the public sooner than later. If it is true then it would seem that Paterno did follow up and did try and get Sandusky away from PSU.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10