« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SSinOC

It's easy to verify that he did in fact go to the cops. I'm sure he did. This whole thing is the tip of the iceberg that also involves high ranking politicians etc. The children's charity was used to pimp out young children to other pedo's. Hopefully this whole thing gets fully investigated and not covered up.

SSinOC

Willie'sNelson

If ya didnt stop if physicly son, then ya didnt stop it at all, son. No use tryin ta look good now it aint workin.

Veritatis Amans

It's like the worst PR team ever is at work here...Amendola (seriously creepy lawyer), Sandusky, McQueary all "communicating" in some way in the last 24 hrs. As if a lousy spin team told them they had to humanize their side of the story. BACKFIRED.

Eldridge Cleaver

Hey, Ginger, you didn't stop a child rape. You allowed a 60 year old pedophile to finish the anal rape of a 10 year old boy. This will be your legacy, Ginger. Ya better hope you don't go to jail (for any reason) cuz the boys in jail will have a field day with your butt hole.

Buzz

HE IS OPIE, and SHERIFF JOEPA..they never cared what happened to these young boys. Just as long as it didn't involve their families. And to All the rest that were Part of this MASS COVER UP..The Judge, The Cops, The University. Snobs and Elitests...They are the Worse in Society. Because, REAL Justice for the VICTIMS will never Happen. Completely. Now the coverup has been exposed, the Victims now have to live with the Guilt all their life. Their lives have been Changed Forever. In a way, that these Snobs, can't even comprehend.

Itoldu

I'm guessing he tried to do the right thing,but $70+ mil is too hard to overcome.
Too much money makes EVERYONE culpable......

Kristina

I hope Sandusky bleeds from his a$$ when he goes to jail.. I hope another inmate finds him so horrible he finishes what those on the outside of jail only wish they could do to him. He will pay...

makeitstop

anything less than beating the crap out a guy that you catch raping a 10 yr old in a shower is unacceptable

Violet

Establishing eye contact with the victim and his rapist before leaving the scene isn't exactly stopping the rape.

This guy is a disgusting piece of sh*t, who should just stop with the ridiculous excuses.

Muppet

I do not believe anyone is reporting the full story yet! It's easy to spin a story to suit whatever they want it to. The only way we will ever know the full truth is to get the court transcripts and read them. Media can leave out or add whatever they want to in order to sensationalise a story. Sad but true.

GAG

Is it okay to presume that Sandusky is *Queer*?

Rabbitt

Lies.

AQ

So he stood and watched for 30-45 seconds and did not physically stop it himself? That's a pretty long time to stand, watch and do nothing. So again, he didn't do a darn thing to stop it. Though, and yes, I think Paterno needed to be fired but why *is* he the only one who got fired (other than the president of PSU). Why is this sleaze and all the others on paid leave???? They should all be fired without pay.

UPYOURS

ME, ME, ME. How did you stop it? I read the grand jury transcripts, I suggest you quit lying and get with the program. You didn't do enough, nobody did. These kids (I read today where TEN MORE have come forward). I hope they prosecute you for accessory to rape of a minor. I hope you go to jail. Most of all, I hope you lose everything football that you love so much. You and all the rest only think of yourselves and you make me want to puke. I must say, THAT pisses me off. I hope the Pedo U's football program is shut down, until all the checks and balances everybody ignored are in place. Shame on all of you.