« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike MCQueary Email

I DID Stop The Rape

11/15/2011 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1115-mike-mcqueary-getty2-bn
Mike McQueary
wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FACT1

SICK BASTARDS.
HAMMERING A 10 YEAR OLD ANALLY.
WHATS EVEN MORE SICK IS THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPORTING THESE PEDOPHILE ****.
GAY MEANS TO BE HAPPY, NOT QUEER.

Sandra

Right and why not go to the police!! This guy needs to be fired!!

FACT1

NOW WE CAN'T SAY OR USE DEROGATORY STATEMENTS.
IT'LL HURT THE MENTALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL FEELINGS & THEY'LL WANT AN APOLOGY.
WHAT ARE WE LETTING OUR COUNTRY COME TO.
EVERYTHING "WRONG" IS BECOMING MORE ACCEPTABLE.
THEN ON TOP OF IT THESE FREAKS CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS.

Wondering if Everyone at Penn State is Mentally Retarded

"I did stop it...but not physically" WHAT THE HELL? What other way can you stop it? Walk over to him in the locker room, slap his hand and say "now you stop raping that boy right now!" ...this is just beyond comprehension. You see a child being raped, there are only two thoughts in your head. One is to call the police and the more instant is you beat his head against the wall. That should be the only things on your mind. Not "informing" authorities...**** that, you call the police and/or beat the living hell out of that man. There is no other response a person should be having. Screw you and everyone else who didn't report this to police afterwards. I hope you all go to prison and get it back 10 fold.

Bird

I'm sorry, but if I were in his shoes and walked in on some sh*t like that, there would have been a fight. How could you witness something like that and just walk away? You thought telling him to stop and then leaving was the right thing to do? I wouldn't have left that locker room until I KNEW the boy was out of harms way, and then, I would be calling the real police, not the "campus police". This whole thing is a tragedy. I can't help but wonder though, why these boys didn't come forward sooner? I know that when I was a kid, if someone had tried to rape me in the butt, I would have been screaming and fighting back and trying to run. I would have told my parents about it IMMEDIATELY. If someone was doing something so horrible to you, why wouldn't you do everything you could to make sure it didn't happen again? I mean, some of the boys were teenagers. Come on now.

Jah36

This is the problem when society begins blurring the line between right and wrong. With the recent push to grant special rights to homosexuals in the form of homosexual "marriage," it really does turn into a slippery slope. Perverts see other perverts getting married, and even more sick perverts like this take it to the next level and force their perversion onto little boys. Unfortunately we can expect more of this type of perverted behavior to come unless the homosexual agenda is confronted and stopped.

venus

this guy is so full of it! and i'm sorry but he was 28 years old....plenty grown and old enough to do something besides run away and tell daddy who basically did nothing as well...i gotta' call BULLCRAP on this one...sick sorry and sad ...i don't see how any of the ppl involved can even look at themselves in the mirror let alone hold their heads up every day

Ivan in Phoenix

If what McQueary says is true, he needs to name and shame the campus police officers and/or the Peen State officials that he reported the rape to. Everyone of these MF'rs needs to go down if they pushed it under the carpet. McQueary should have called the real police after 2 to 3 days had gone by and Sandusky hadn't been arrested. I bet PSU officials immediately contacted their lawyers to find out what they could do to keep it under wraps. I hope the kids who were raped will sue the sh*t out of Penn State for covering the sexual abuse up. This absolutely disgusts me!

Kiko

Gutless puke.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Well that's pretty nice of him to stop the kid from being sodomized! Good job, man!
Now if only Dr. Conrad Murray was available to put that sick pedo down the way he put down the most famous pedophile the world has ever known, Michael Jackson. Oh well.. I'm sure Murray will be free soon enough to carry on his good work.

Florida Gator Killer

White people are disgusting

timid

What if the victims had been little girls?

Sue

If it was "off the record", why the journalist decided to publish this?

Terri

I think he's telling the truth.

6one9

MCQ should have done more instead of being quieted by the high`er ups. How can he not yell and scream for the sake of that 10 yr old innocent boy ``` who by the way will be messed up `` for life. No one should get away with putting their d*ck in a 10yr olds ass. PERIOD!!