Katt Williams

Questioned By Police

After Alleged Theft at Best Buy

11/16/2011 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

katt williams arrested
More legal drama for Katt Williams ... TMZ has learned the comic and a female companion were questioned by police in Ohio today over an alleged shoplifting incident at a Best Buy store ... but this time, Katt was NOT arrested.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops were dispatched to the Best Buy in Coleraine, OH after receiving a call about a person, who appeared to be in Katt's crew, pocketing several items off the shelves.

Once police arrived to the scene, we're told cops questioned Katt, his female friend and other suspected posse members.

We're told .... after a brief investigation, Katt was NOT arrested -- neither was the woman -- but someone in the group was cited for a "minor misdemeanor."

Katt has a long, storied history with cops -- earlier this year he was arrested after a standoff with a tractor driver ... and before that, he faced off with the boys in blue in Beverly Hills after getting into a shouting match with another dude.

A rep for Katt had no comment.

Durt

Was in the Best Buy when this happened. I laughed when I saw who the cops were questioning.

UsoooKrazy

The police should question his hairstylist. Good lawd.

MrJoeBanks

****in hate this joke

nof

I'd give him 90 days based solely on that chain Katt's got around his neck.

Another week or so, and for the ear ring (s).

Men with ear rings on confuse me.

Cuz I don't know what they're trying to say.

Kelly

He's only 5 ft 5 :) and shrinking with age.
nuf said

Yurra Knutz

Stole my bike!

Poni-t

WHO THE &^$# IS THIS? & I CARE....WHY? NEWSWORTHY? Nuh-uh...I had to comment because I wanted to point out it must be a VERY slow gossip day for u. Your paying advertises have to P^%%$$#D for having to pay for this crappola.....Just Saying...Don't hate me 4 seein 'da obvious...$$$$$....OH WAIT! I have some news! My neighbors dog looks exactly like Giggy and dresses like him too! HURRY UP, RUSH to Tampa & report on the EXCLUSIVE!!!! Dum&as(se%....

PokerStar

Keep it classy Katt.

janet

Who?

Who are these people.

Sincerity

You would think Katt Williams is paying his "so-called" EMPLOYEES more than enough money so they "WOULDN'T" have to "STEAL"!!! I love this man's comedy but "HE" shouldn't allow those around him to "TARNISH" his "somewhat" QUESTIONABLE reputation!!! Katt "ISN'T" in the same comedic "STRATOSPHERE" with Eddie Murphy, so "WHY" does he need an "ENTOURAGE"??? Kicking the "RIFF RAFF" to curve would actually SAVE him some "MONEY"!!! WAKE UP KATT!!!

CrisDizzle

Kat, black friday is not until next Friday! can someone here throw him a bone and give him a Best Buy giftcard for Christmas. brotha need to be hooked up!

Ronni

This is what happens when you're too stupid to use a condom and you end up with a dozen kids you can't support. Ass.

Fat Mike

Lisa Lampanelli had the best line ever on Kat - "man, it's hard to be a pimp when you gotta stand on a phone book to smack a bitch"

bunny

He wants to be more like DMX so he can resurrect his career. Oh wait, he can't resurrect crap. Never mind.

hilton1982

omg I love this man.... wtf ppl just need to stop hatin on him..... lol for the shopliftin thang haha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments