Alleged Baby Mama's Lawyer

Justin Bieber Spermed My Client

His Threats Don't Scare Me

11/16/2011 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeffrey Leving
The new lawyer for Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama tells TMZ, he firmly believes his client's allegation ... that the singer knocked her up  ... and says he's currently negotiating the terms of a DNA test with JB's legal team.

TMZ broke the story ... Yeater dismissed her paternity suit against the Biebs last week and her lawyers ran for the hills -- but her new attorney Jeffrey Leving tells us, he's not backing down.

As for Bieber's threats that he'll sue Mariah and her lawyers, Leving tells us, it's just another example of a celebrity trying to push around the little guy -- in this case "a 20-year-old woman with no money and no job."

Leving claims Mariah dismissed her lawsuit to open the door for a private settlement -- but Bieber sources tell us, there have been NO settlement discussions whatsoever between the two camps ... though there may have been contact about the terms of a DNA test.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tre

why sue her, you should be thanking her, she made it seem you actually liked women

Rome

I fits true she hit the Jackpot! first!!

2idiots

SPERMED MY CLIENT! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too Funny! WHO at TMZ came (no pun intended) with THAT title?

EarthAngel

Riiiiiiiight.....and the "no money and no job" is not a red flag to this attorney?? Fame hungry idiot

Sandy

No money and no job? Explains why she went to the magazines to sell her story. Famewhore.

Dragon Tattoo

why doesn't he just take the darn dna test and get this over with already, if he is the dad good or the kid, and if he isn't then he isn't and the girl is a liar and deal with her then.

Jackie

It's getting spicy as i expected. Much better than KK.

todd

TMZ jumped the shark again... TMZ is getting paid by Beiber. Not only did the main lawyer not quit but he girl I did not step down and there is a legal team. It’s a new legal team. In light of death threats against my client, strategies have been reviewed...the San Diego team has been replaced by John Carlson from Los Angeles,” Jeffrey Leving, a Chicago paternity attorney who took on Yeater as a client.

SHE GOT MORE LAWYERS AND A BETTER TEAM... GAME ON!!!
TMZ looks like fools again

Second Opinion

I have to say, I am thoroughly suprised and a tad bit disappointed that Allred is not a part of this circus.

Jay W.

lmao... TMZ title spermed my client. ATTA BOY Justin!

Kyle

Translation: "I smell money and won't rest till I get some"

birdman

THIS CHIT IS BETTER THAN PRIMETIME TV!!!!

t.r.

I find that depressing. I SO wanted him to be named the daddy. Little twerp.

todd

TAKE The DNA TEST AND BE DONE WITH IT...... END OF STORY !!!! If he doesnt take the test ..HE IS A DAD !!!

richard

This Levy dude is trying to save his reputation by not backing down. They dismissed the lawsuit for one reason she could have been guilty of perjury. I'm sure justin will take the test and then sue her. That kid is never alone at a concert his bodyguard Kenny follows him everywhere.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments