Demi Moore

I'M DIVORCING ASHTON

Cheating Scandal to Blame

11/17/2011 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore divorces Ashton Kutcher
Demi Moore will divorce Ashton Kutcher, her husband of 6 years ... and she's strongly suggesting it's because of the cheating scandal.

The 49-year-old Moore says she's ending her marriage "with great sadness and a heavy heart."

Demi says, "as a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Ashton just tweeted, "I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail" -- though it's unclear if this message was approved by his Twitter team.

Demi and Ashton made headlines in September after a 22-year-old woman named Sara Leal claimed she had unprotected sex with him in San Diego.

Sara LealLeal claimed Ashton told her he was "separated" from Demi at the time of the alleged affair.

1117_ashton_demi_footer

jc123

Her age is really starting to show he wants some new p%$$Y, he will be married expecting a kid within a year

MP

Ashton couldn't have cherished his marriage that much if he cheated on his wife. There's no excuse for cheating. It's disrespectful to your partner. If your relationship is dead, end it and move on.

Meanie

All cheated on spouses should be allowed to beat the living crap out of their crapball wives/husbands and the skank/douchebag home wreckers. I'd love to see Demi smash both Asthole and that blond skank repeatedly over the head with a baseball bat.

Kevin

Two big ********.

Susie-Q

I think what they had was just "to beautiful to last." I believe she truly loved him totally in a mature way and what they had for the time span was probably very real. I think he just is young and grew out of her. period. He just is not mature enough and plus who knows if he ever wants children? He cannot have them with her that is for sure. I am sure she will find love again. she is a gorgeous woman.

CountryGal

Haha I see the misogynist pigs are out dogging Demi's age. Don't forget boys you will be her age and have no money and who will want you then? She is beautiful and rich and can pick and choose who she dates from here on out. She will have a young hot thing on her arm very shortly.

Kevin

I would take Sara Leal over Demi any day

OhWowLike

Good.

pandora

I really never saw why she married him in the first place. It wasnt the age difference, Ashton just isn't attractive or that intelligent. Im glad she finally realized that she can and do deserve a lot better than a cheating man, no matter what his age is.

Helpful Handyman

Do you think Ashton really cares? He's wants the freedom to score young hot chicks. This was inevitable. Cougars, take note.

shadough

I don't think he wants another chance, but his freedom.

paigehop

Demi invited the strange (threesomes) into their relationship. That never turns out well! Stupid actually!

inurtrash

Now who'll want that saggy booobed old prune?

Earth To Retard Earth To Retard

Congratulations, idiot.
You lost a smoking hot wife.

Sincerely,
-Your Career

Loving Latina

I feel sad for her. She looked like she truly tried to make it work. Unfortunately, She loved him more than he loved her. I feel that Ashton truly did not understand what the meaning of marriage is. They should have just dated, they should have just kept it simple like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. But at least they tried longer than 72 days, and didn't make a mockery of the institute of marriage. Stay Strong Demi, don't let anyone not love you any less than you love yourself. Your doing the right thing. Peace!