Katt Williams

Did Not STEAL Anything

... Cops Say

11/17/2011 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katt Williams
Katt Williams
is no thief ... so say Ohio police who tell TMZ he and his crew were wrongly accused of having sticky fingers at a Best Buy in Ohio yesterday.

A rep for the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department tells TMZ ... Katt and his posse, which included a 22-year-old female friend, were questioned by police after store security reported they saw the woman pocketing some stuff.

Cops say officers conducted a brief investigation -- which proved the accusations were unfounded and the woman was merely "putting her own property into her purse."

But during the questioning, cops say they found "a small amount of marijuana when she permitted them to look in her purse" -- so she was cited for misdemeanor pot possession.

Cops add, "The entire group were cooperative and nothing else occurred."

anon.

He just looks a little different.

Tim

You mean someone in Ohio called the police on black people ?

the **** ?

Marty

Katt:
Slap her around a bit and tell her "next time leave the bud in the Limo!

Eric15666

Katt you better make another stand up comedy video I don't want to keep watching the same ones over and over again this is ridiculous

Debra Brown

I watch the show all the time. I love it. Seems like a really nice place to work. Hey Harvey, I'm a paralegal!

Tray

and I would be suing the hell out of BESTBUY!!!

Pete Wells

Typical security personnel! Watch the black shoppers while everyone else rip you off. I worked store security for 10 years & all cameras went red when blacks did their shopping. White store detectives just knew they had a bust while I stuck to myself rounding up people from all races for stealing everything from jewelry to John Deer tractors. Guess that’s why I was the boss.
Blacks don’t steal people they have jobs & can pay for whatever they want.

jayman419

Pretty common tactic is for a dealer to meet their buyer in the store. Instead of handing them money and taking the stuff, it's a two part transaction. The buyer gives them the money. The dealer walks away and sets the stuff down on a shelf, or tells the buyer where he already sat it down at, and the buyer goes over and picks it up.

If something like that goes down, it's hard not to think that the buyer is shoplifting. But no one is going to go through all that for a little bit of weed.