Selena Gomez' Alleged Stalker

Off-the-Hook Looney ...

And Dangerous?

11/17/2011 11:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez
' alleged stalker is clearly out of his mind ... telling TMZ, "I'm very anti-material ... I don't like even touching anything that isn't Selena Gomez."

Moments before Thomas Brodnicki was handcuffed in L.A. this AM, he was out for a stroll in his neighborhood -- telling us he NEVER had conversations with God about killing the actress -- but he does have plans to reunite with her in 2016 ... claiming, "Selena Gomez and I are the holy chosen ones of God."

Brodnicki explained, "I'm not overly concerned if I meet [Selena] in the flesh because it may be like scripture says ... 'No man has seen the face of God' ... Maybe us being together is too much like seeing the face of God."

As for the whole 2016 reunion -- Thomas tells us, "One of my favorite scenarios is [Selena] flies out here on March 23, 2016. We start seeing each other, and we don't even touch each other for a month."

Brodnicki says he won't try and see Gomez because there's a restraining order prohibiting it, and besides, he says, she's in Canada now.

Brodnicki is being evaluated right now by a shrink and LAPD detectives, who will probably end up putting him on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

NK

Mental illness is real and should not be taken lightly. Selena Gomez's safety should be a priority. HOWEVER, you are EXPLOITING a person who has a mental illness. You have no right to use his illness as a way to entertain others!! You have crossed a line with this.

Kay-Kay

Can someone set this guy up with an appointment to see Conrad Murray....and his syringe!

LVX156

Wow! this guy need some serious help.
Poor Selena must be mortified. Being famous has its downside but no person deserves this type of behavior. I pray they stop him and get him serious help before he harms her or someone else. Isn't he a little old to be stalking this girl? CREEPY 4 SURE

Marvin

coo coo for cocoa puffs

Marvin

coo coo for cocoa puffs....????? wow..

Ray Gregory

Bieber better get a gun

Lovatic101

this is so f****** creepy. lock him up.

ValVal

Seeing this guy could be dangerous, you see teens act like this as well. Only thing I find being famous awesome is the money. But hell, not worth when you're stalked 24/7. Especially guys like him and stupid teens watching your every move.

Delaney

Yeah, this dude is most likely schizophrenic. Or he could be biploar and in a manic state having delusions. Either way, he needs medication.

Durp

Haha what a psycho.

Tryst

I catch no end of crap about March 23rd, as it's my birthday. The truth is that according to scientific study, Jesus' actual day of birth (based on descriptives, celestial blah blah) is March 23rd. I hear this chanted at me by every bible thumping nut on the planet.. who I have the luck to encounter... who hears about my flippin' day of birth.

Yeah.. this guy's "one of those". It's an important tidbit if you're going to evaluate this guy. 2016.. she'll be how old? I think that's the 2nd half of that arithmatic.

Fat Mike

This is not funny or entertaining at all. Giving this nutter airtime encourages other wannabe stalkers to do the same. Please stick to the facts on this one, that young girl doesn't deserve to be terrorised for simply having a decent job.

Alex

I'm from Chicago,and all i can say is THANK GOD he's Californias problem now. The less psychos we have here the better. We have a no return policy for crazy bastards like this.

nutmeg

This is just sad. Mental illness is a horrible, horrible disease. My heart goes out to his family. Sadly, he should be locked up for the duration. His fascination with any teenage girl is improper and frightening. As an adult I was stalked and it was the most frightening experience of my life. I hope she's doing okay and I am so happy for the anti stalking laws. Maybe TMZ did something good here, and this can be used to keep him locked up.

Rebecca

oh my god. what a creep, he is out of his mind. lock this dude up, he's insane. stay away from Selena you freak!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments