Ice Cube

I NEED My Daddy

for New 'Friday' Flick

11/20/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Witherspoon and Ice Cube
Ice Cube
knows ... you can't have a "Friday" movie without John Witherspoon to punish the bathrooms.

TMZ has learned ... Cube has already reached out to the actor to reprise his role as his burrito-eating, dog-catching father, Willie Jones, in the next "Friday" movie.

We spoke to Witherspoon ... who tells us, "I said, 'HELL YEAHHHH! I am ready to do this!"

Witherspoon says nothing is in stone yet ... but he's very confident everything will be worked out.

TMZ broke the story ... Cube has also been in talks with Chris Tucker and Tiny Lister about reprising the roles they made famous in the 1995 hit.

WItherspoon says he's excited to work with all his old pals -- but he's more fired up about the women ... telling us, "One thing for sure that I do look forward to seeing on the set is pretty girls."

“Cube always has bunch fine women on the set. I am an old black man, how could I not look forward to taping with a bunch of pretty girls surrounding the set?"

Ghost Rider

Its just gonna be the same old jokes, new movie. I would rather wathch the original for the millionth time. Keep yo hands ringin!

amazon_woman

I have to see this!

Jayman

There is nothing like the original. I used to fall asleep to that movie every night in college.

Its Friday and I ain't got Sh*t to do.

SantaFeJack

Hell, yes, I say! A paycheck, you say? I'm THERE!

Truth

OF COURSE HE'S THERE... CHECK OUT THE DUDE'S IMDB PROFILE. HE HASNT DONE MUCH EXCEPT A FEW CAMEOS HERE AND THERE IN D-LISTED FLICKS THAT WONT EVEN MAKE THE FREEBIE ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING TORRENTS MUCH LESS A BLUE RAY DISC. DUDE'S BEEN MARRIED SINCE 1988, OF COURSE HE WANTS TO SEE THE PRETTY CHICS... SURPRISED HE WAS ONLY PAID $10K FOR THE '95 ORIGINAL THOUGH HIS LAST FRIDAY IN 2002 HE WAS PAID $1 MIL. DEFINITELY A PAY CHECK OPPORTUNITY. I BET HE'S LOOKING IN THE $3-4 MIL RANGE. TRUTH!!

JJ

GREAT!!
These are some funny movies with super characters!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

The 1st "Friday" was the BEST. If it is anything like the first, I'll be there! Friday (first one) is a classic at my home......thats the go to movie when we don't know what to watch

Mary P

Friday was the best of the three and with ChrisT. (pun intended) going crazy religious, if he comes on - there's going to be some cray storyline here, it could actually be fresh air as a "where are they now".... or fail miserably.

Mike

How the hellll is this news???

fraser

cool cant wait

john johnson

bang, bang, bang! now, how much will it cost to get regina king?

MzReeses

I must be dreaming.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this movie come out and SOON!

Realmom

We love Friday in ou household, can't even begin to tell you how many times we watched....Bring it on!!!!!!

ladidaaa

YES! DayDay is kool and all, but it just ain't Friday without Smokie!! And you know thissss mann :)

Carl

All I know is that Snoop Doggy Dog needs to get a jobby job!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments