J.Lo vs. Britney

Battle of the Nude Bodysuits

11/21/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1118_jlo_brit_01
Here's Jennifer Lopez, 42, gettin' sick on the floor in a sparkling nude bodysuit at the AMAs last night (left) -- and a 22-year-old Britney Spears back in her infamous barely there outfit from her "Toxic" video in 2003 (right).

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

BlindWillie

One with a fat ass, one with saggy-pancake teets. . .

shayne

laura, your comment was nothing but ignorance. plus if youre going to go off and say some stereotypical things can you atleast spell them correctly.

Edison

J_ho ho......need to find something else to do, other then copy Britney Spears. We dont like or want to see huge donuts hanging out.....so ridicules look, doesnt fit her at all. Doesn't she have a better and more appealing choreography?....she should stay home, taking care of her kids. Or Perhaps she should become a care sale representative. It look so ridicules... un-original acting

Cilia

They both look AMAZING but you gotta give it to JLo for looking just as good with an extra 20 years on Brit!

Bubba

2003 Britney was instant wood! :-)

2011 Britney is flacid :-(

bitchslap

I watched JLo last night and thought,"God, why is she embarrassing herself like this? " There comes a time when a woman needs to act her age and she could still be sexy. This was just pathetic. All I could think of was Charro. JLo is the new Charro. Sad.

Vagitarian

I want Katie Perry to wear just gems... forget the body suit...

Ann

40+ woman who has boinked many, married many, in a see through jumpsuit. Pass.

Beth

Actually, they both should be ashamed to be parents and parading around like they are 16 years old. Shame on them.

tilly

I thought Jennifer made a total fool of herself. Time to act her age. I was offended by her in your face use of the car. Very tacky. Her elastic body suit hiding all the bumps was so obvious. And the lip synching. She is at the stage of her life when she still has appeal, but dress in a classy way, not try to be a vamp. Brittany did that way too well to try to copy.

Tank

Put Brit in that suit now compared to J Lo now and it's not even close. The fact that you compare a 22 y/o to a 42 y/o says a lot for J Lo. I can only imagine what Brit is going to look like at 42 years old As a matter of fact I don't want to imagine. I'd rather J-Lo and it's not even close.

smart

J.LO is stunning. She is beautiful. I'd Rather J.Lo for sure! Britney is just gross. She looks like a sick cat or something.

jess

I hated seeing J-Lo's flab under the body suit. I thought she was supposed to be fit. Her new 22 yr old b-friend does not have a good body either. U would think with all her $$$ she could afford a better model.

GreyWolf

J-lo looks like a fool in that outfit. Sorry just calling how I see it. Why won't she just dress her age?

Katy

Britney wasn't wearing a suit. So... she wins.