Connor Cruise

Look Dad, I'm a DJ!

11/21/2011 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112111_cruise_still

Tom Cruise's son Connor is jumping into showbiz as DJ C-Squared ... which raises one big question -- why does TC's son have to work at all?!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ghost Rider

Look Dad, I can play the record player!

tellmeaboutit

Another non story, tmz. He's a kid, so what? And who said he "has" to work? No wonder your show is so low rated.

LI_Mom

"Have to work?"

TMZ, not ALL people are happy to grow up & do nothing with their lives except spend money somebody else thrust into their hands.

Pari******on is hardly someone who is doing something worthwhile with her life.

Good for Connor wanting to accomplish something.

Mikey

He's a half wit.

Look daddy I can opera rate a computer!

thestupid

Look dad! I cant do anything else so Ill do this! It doesnt require ANYTHING. Get a REAL job kid. yeeesh

Mikey

Just a matter of time before he goes transgender.

bring back recent posts

...well...hold on...Prince ( MJ's kid) wants to be a actor...$ can buy anything...just look at Smiths kids...and a another scientology kid...they can do w/e they want..$ talk !!

StevenB

Anyone else think he should call himself MC Squared?

Phreaky

Ya know.... don't ya think there are enough DJ's and rappers in the world? I mean probably 99% of 15-25 year old males will say they are a rapper or a DJ. You want to impress someone, be an astronaut. There are like 20 of them.

Phreaky

Also, does C-squared stand for "My dad is a closet homosexual that belongs to a cult"?
Just curious.

Throwback kid

Well if this moron just finishes high school he has more education than his dad. Tom Cruise is a high school drop out, is Cruise rich? yes, but he also believes in aliens.
Lets hope Connor doesn't end up neglected like Ryan O'Neils kids. He was dumped by his birth parents, then dumped when Nicole Kidman got married and had her own family and now that Suri comes along it seems like Tom and Katie have alot more time for her than Connor. He has been pushed aside and forgotten once again, I wish this young man the best.

Lisa

TMZ. Maybe he wants to accomplish something on his own. Not live on mommy and daddy's $$$ doing nothing productive with his life like so many other famous people's off spring!!!

crimsons

This kid is African American, so how does he claim to be Tom Cruise's kid? Isn't his mom the very white Nicole Kidman? How does that work genetically?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Look dad, I look more like the gardener and lawn jockey than I do you!!!

Jay

Good Lord, DJ C-Squared?? You've got to be kidding me! Goes to show, you can take a black kid OUT of the "hood" and raise him white, but you can't take the "hood" out of the kid!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments