Jim Jones

I Made Peace w/ Juelz Santana

After Our Ladies BRAWLED!

11/22/2011 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112111_jules_videoRapper Jim Jones tells TMZ ... he's managed to smooth things over with rapper Juelz Santana -- after their respective lady friends beat the holy crap out of each other on a reality show recently ... insisting, "I wish it had never happened."

Jones was passing out 5,000 turkeys to families in need at Ricardo's Restaurant in Harlem yesterday -- when we asked about the smackdown of the century on VH1's "Love and Hip-Hop."

In case you missed it -- Jones' fiancee Chrissy Lampkin tried to HEADSTOMP Santana's baby mama Kimbella Vanderhee in one of the craziest fights in the history of reality television (watch below).

Jones says, "I wish that it wouldn't have happened ... but things happen." He added, "I spoke to my brother about it, we cool ... shout to my lady Chrissy. It's all good."

Yono

What disgusting trash.

dani

WHOA!! That is the CRAZIEST thing I've seen in a long time but I don'*****ch the show - what IS the show? And will someone pls tell me what happened? The clip didn't explain anything, one comment came close but what crazy 'reason' did they have for going postal? DRAMA UNEXPLAINED DRAMA.....

CountryGal

I thought Jim Jones was dead from drinking the Kool-Aid?

vrs

oh jim, chrissy is no lady!

mintjulep

Bitches be crazy

dman

Ho ho ho, down she go.

Mikey

Every day there's a new video like this. Makes me think black people have mental problems.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Somebody got dopefiend on... lol.

Lourdes Bigay

Oh Mikey white people dont fight really.

Gurj

wow..imagine that being ya baby momma...knightmare!!

daniel

Meanwhile in jersey!

OCgirly

Too bad this trash lives on the same planet with us....

Lisa

Yes, but its the white man's fault for black people's plight. give me a break. You all demean yourselves in absolutely everything you do. No positive black female OR male role models out there. Its a damn shame....

Redskin_Chick

If any of yall watch the show then you'll understand why Chrissy went off on that girl. I'm not saying what Chrissy did was right, but Chrissy was sticking up for her friend Emily. Emily is/was dating Fabolous, and that girl Kimbella (the one on the ground) said she dated Fab 3 years ago, Emily was preggos then (or just had Fab's baby). So Chrissy just lost it.

jimT

HI,my gay lover Gavrilo observed the funniest thing like oh my godddd. Bitch on the ground spreading her poon actually pulled off the hos weave lol like omg,and 2 funny.hi harvv :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments