Tiger from HTC Commercial

Sorry, I Won't Eat Cheese!!!!

11/23/2011 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112211_att_still

The badass bengal tiger from the new HTC Vivid commercial is a total food snob ... who refuses to eat cheese ... but LOVES vanilla pudding ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the production tell us ... the tiger was a total professional on the set -- but there was one minor diva moment when it came to his diet.

We're told producers wanted to get the tiger to eat out of a crock pot at a football tailgate -- and when they ran the idea by the tiger's handler they were advised to fill it with vanilla pudding and NOT cheese ... because the tiger is a picky eater with a refined palette.

The crew heeded the trainer's advice -- and we're told the shoot went off without a hitch.

Of course, the finicky eating habits of tigers were mentioned in "The Hangover" ... which informed the world, "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.”

The Doormouse

That money must feel good in your pocket, TMZ. what? did the ecclestone whores stop paying you?

Mary

Are you f***ing kidding me?! You are posting an "Exclusive" story about a f***ing cat that doesn't like cheese?! You have got to be the dumbest people on Earth.

Jackie

1) I cannot believe a cat that doesn't like cheese is a story.
2) Cats shouldn't eat dairy anyway. Cats are lactose intolerant. I feel bad for the trainer on the way home after that nice serving of pudding...

Ace

The tiger probably thinks the cheese smells like tiger-butt. The tiger is probably asking itself: Why are they putting tiger-butt on my diner table. The tiger has probably smelled enough tiger-butt that day and wants something that smells nice like vanilla pudding.

Ehécatl

Did anyone bother to interview the tiger and get his side of the story?

bunny

TMZ, are you aware you just ran a story on a Tiger's diet?

SureShot the Guroo

There are starving tigers in India who would KILL for some extra sharp cheddar! You will eat this colby jack and you'll LIKE it, mister!

she

Well, lookie here, it's only Wednesday of the long Thanksgiving weekend and we already have a tiger story. I can only imagine what we'll be reading Friday morning. Probably someone will be picking up a dui this weekend (not this tiger hopefully) What a beautiful animal. What do you feed a tiger? Anything he wants.

Cujeaux

I'm surprised. My cat loves cheese, esp. the kind from an aerosol can.

EarthAngel

I flashed on TIGER WOODS at first glance of the headline! That's it.....time for gossip rehab

Meomy

Geaux Tigers !

Jessi @ Quirky Cookery

Oh yeah, total diva moment.... :P

en Todo Momento!!

wow. now that was a NEW LOW. for tmz....you actually got me to watch you htc vivid commercial by selling it as a tmz story???? i demand compensation for this horrible deception. unbelievable.