Bieber to Letterman:

I Could Smell a Weasel

11/23/2011 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1123-justin-beiber-smell-a-weasel
1_2lfexbiz_1_bw5y7fhl
Justin Bieber taped a segment with David Letterman yesterday -- where the two teamed up to TRASH his alleged baby mama ... with Justin telling Dave, "I could smell a weasel, too."

Bieber proceeded to tell Letterman all about the process of supplying DNA for the paternity test -- saying, "Yeah, I took it ... They just swab your mouth."

Now, it's up to his alleged baby mama Mariah Yeater to supply her kid's DNA for comparison -- but Justin's not confident it will be a match ... telling Letterman, "I could smell a weasel."

As TMZ first reported, Yeater's lawyer insists she will gladly offer up her baby for DNA testing.

Grandma Cracker

Isn't Mirrah related to Lindsay Lohan by marriage?

ANDERSON H8TURD, V.P.

Ew.... I'd sooner hump Bieber than Linds, and I don't think Beiber is anatomically correct. It's kind of hard to tell.

NateDogg4Life

Check out the convo at the 53 second mark.

Dude had NO CLUE what "disrobe" meant - classic!

AGENT smith

Bieber and Lindsay must have he same hair stylist who isn't playing with a full deck.

Pimpcessa

This kid doesn't annoy me as much as some celebs, but that "hood" accent is just ridiculous! And, chile pleeeez, pull your pants up and quit tryin to be what you aren't! Can't stand posers. But considering this kid is so young and impressionable, how can you blame him? Usher brought him into the light and told him how to make more money, in one friggin year, than most of us will ever make in a lifetime. That, combined with youth, makes it perfectly understandable. I see Justin Timberlake has lost his accent now. That boy was from Texas, I think, and sported the same hoodling accent, up until he started doing movies. But the accent comes back when he's pimping a new cd....

Grandma Cracker

I'm wondering if Lindsay Lohan is going to make it to community service today or is she getting her nails done?
`
Does anybody know?

Blood Red Witch

GC,

It has to be getting her hair touched up. Lindsay never does her nails~

Blood Red Witch

Forgot tomorrow is Thanksgiving, Lindsay will get her hair done on the plane

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay Lohan is a much bigger star than Bieber! Linds would NEVER do Letterman, she only deals with Leno, and she gets a standing ovation even when there isn't an audience around!
`
Now that's what I call STAR POWER

Scottie

I love how he says hes not the father because he never met her letting us knw hes probably had sex with a few groupies at least 16 :)

nene

DNA is by swab or hair sample.

John

I bet Justin makes a lot of male celebrities nervous.

Blood Red Witch

Since Lindsay can do all that CS without being papped, I know she was on a plane last night when she was tweeting, laughing her butt off at her probation officer. NYC/Vickram here she comes!

cdm

People are stupid if they believe the hype. The Justin Bieber Baby story was manufactured by Hollywood to give this pipsqueek looking Bieber publicity. I heard they paid the girl to go along. But teens are not sophisticated enough to figure it out. Same thing Hollywood did with the stars of days ago to light a flame under the 15 minutes to get it poppin. Don't believe the hype. Bieber's enjoying the attention. It keeps him relevant.

Blood Red Witch

John, bieber makes Lindsay Lohan nervous, he is so pretty.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments