Chaz Bono

Proposes to Girlfriend

(We Think)

11/26/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono Proposes to Girlfriend Jennifer Ella
In what might be the most awkward proposal in reality TV history, Chaz Bono popped the question to girlfriend Jennifer Ella ... without actually popping the question.

In a clip from the upcoming show "Being Chaz" ... he gives her the ring, without getting down one knee, on the top of the Space Needle in Seattle. Her dry reaction was simply, "Wow, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much."

Congratulations?

Ann

I like him.

Kyle

if this guy or girl ever goes to jail...what kind of jail does he/she go to ? or what kind of public bathroom does "it" use

Rob

I am repulsed. I remember when it was such a cute little girl. See what growing up in a wacked out Hollyweird home can do?

Duke Steele

Hey look! Theres that "guy" again. You know. The one with the uterus.

patty

these 2 have been together for years, way past the giddy time - it's just more bad reality tv acting

right straight

You da man Chaz!

Candice

To all the people viewing this video, Chaz has already said that he and his "girlfriend" were already engaged but he couldn't afford to buy her a nice ring, this was just him giving her the ring he always wanted to. Don't believe me, look it up, he was just on Wendy Williams and set the record straight there this past week before it showed up on TMZ. To TMZ check your reporting before you rip a person apart.

bring back recent posts

...I want too see the reality wedding...where Chaz takes the garter off of the bride!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA..omg...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BigRedFan

CHASTITY will ALWAYS be a WOMAN no matter what SHE does to alter HER body's appearance. To the t.v. network giving HER any kind of airtime, drop it. NO ONE who has any kind of moral values will watch that show.

What I Think

Is it any wonder the lard butt didn't get down on one knee? Had he/she/it done so, a crane would have been needed to raise "Chaz" back onto two feet.

bring back recent posts

..I wonder if he/she will become the next pregnant man????????...then E! can have another hit reality show..lmao

What I Think

"Chaz" having been sexually molested as a child by a lesbian babysitter must be why she became so deranged.

John T.

Has Chaz looked in a mirror , Does she really think that carpet muncher would give her a second look if she didn't have all the money her daddy left her? That chick is there for the money. Even with a bag on Chaz's head and stone drunk, I would never touch the freak.She is so gross looking.

tellmeaboutit

I don't have a problem with Chaz, but I do have a problem with yet another f***ing reality show. No wonder people are so brain dead - staring into their phones all day, and watching crap all night.

tomas

I puked without even watching it.