Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart

Cuddling on the Beach in Hawaii

11/26/2011 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart
Jennifer Lopez and her new boy toy BF Casper Smart continued their Thanksgiving weekend romp in Hawaii, cozying up on the beach this morning ... in the first photos of the couple since word of their relationship got out.

Wonder who picked up the tab on this trip?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jackmama311

a diddy wannabe

JulieB

Beleive me, I hate it just as much when men do it, but making out with someone young enough to be your child just makes you look stupid.

bring back recent posts

......hawt sex!!!!...woohoo...good for Jennifer..why not?

Googie

Hey, it's their lives. If it doesn't bother them & they're not hurting anyone, it doesn't bother me.

dd

She goes from one man to the next maybe she should take a break and get to know herself.

Stiletto

I hear he choreographed a great new dance routine...by tracing the stretch marks on her stomach.

Stephanie Ramirez

He might be to young but if your having a good time do your thing give all the haters something to talk about,let them make you the front page of their magazine lol

JulieB

Give her 15 years--she'll be trying to date her daughter's boyfriends, just like Madonna's going to do any second now.

John

Was he an Idol reject?

missy

Enjoy the young bone, just don't marry it like Demi did...

David

Didnt this iotch learn anything from Brittney? lol

Jack

Wasn't K-Fed a backup dancer too? That's your future young boy so enjoy the gravy-train while it lasts. You'll soon be relying on your 8th grade education to get by. I know, you're going to be a star. K-Fed said the same thing.

Phreaky

God he's so gross! And Mark Anthony looked like he had AIDS - well the hell is wrong with Jennifer? She picks the nastiest guys in the world. And not only is this guy gross, you can look at him and tell he is full of the d0uche. You just know he sits around saying "yo yo yo whats shakin homie" GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lisa

I have been dying to see the first pictures of them holding hands/cuddling cause I still had my doubts they were together. But wow, now I believe. What is she thinking?

ChunkyLightning

When old people date young people it's sad if they believe it's real! If they know one is there for the cash then it's fine. Don't pull a Demi!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments