Michael Lohan

Struggling to Speak, Breathe

11/27/2011 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1127_michael_lohan_tmz
Michael Lohan is set to go under the knife tomorrow, but today ... sources close to MiLo tell TMZ he is having trouble breathing and speaking as he rests up for the surgery.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan will undergo heart surgery on Monday and have a stent inserted. Sources close to Lohan tell us heart problems run in the family.

We're told doctors feel Lohan should have had the procedure six months ago, and that's why he is in such bad condition today.

homelessdude

who cares? i don't!this lohan crap has gone 2 far in de news. if i had his money i would not have spent it on booze etc and spent it on getting dr help. this story goes with my ignores same as that women (used loosley) who ran off with that band memeber. dont even memeber her name.......

christy

TMZ really? You fell for the pic scam? Lol, I was wondering how long it would take you to post! So stupid! Ps a stent is a very simple procedure these days!

Doug

You can't draw any conclusions from this photo. Who knows when it might have been taken, there is no caption. He may very well be seriously ill. And anyone who feels the need to post negative comments about Michael Lohan when he could be facing life threatening surgery is most likely no better than Lohan. Only a lowly person would need to criticize someone else in order to feel better about themselves.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Daddy's on the first page, Linds. You gonna take that?! Do something cool to get the paparazzi's attention. Maybe elder abuse or arson. Make it spectacular, Linds.... don't let him WIN!

Grandma Cracker

Remove geekie looking hospital gown and expose bare chest. Check
~
Have friend take posed picture of sexy looking Michael struggling to stay alive. Check
`
Send picture to TMZ with BS story about genetics not drug use causing heart problems. Check
`
Get well soon, and cut the crap.

jujubee

um...why would someone take a picture of him in the hospital? I mean, do they think the public doesnt believe he has problems- I believe it..that's what drugs do to you folks..

Mumra the Ever Living

So how much did TMZ pay for the pic? I hope he doesn't die, but I am a little ambivalent on whether or not her lives.

the sea

It's unbelievable how much TMZ cares about this guy. He must have been a good "contact" for you.

SUNIA3

I was surprised to see all the "doctors" posting here. Not only are they doctors, they're experts.

joann

Really! Having trouble breathing? Then why isn't he on O2?? I;m calling BS

anonymous

Of course there is a picture of him... Pathetic

fstblk

This is truly a miracle. Breathing problems and no oxygen in sight. I've been a nurse for 20 plus years and this is a first. I've got some questions when i go to work tomorrow.

Jim

Hope the SOB DIES.........

Grandma Cracker

Quackdamnit Skippy.....I told you....connect the oxygen before you snap my pic!

suesacto

Trouble breathing??? Where's the oxygen cannula?