Michael Lohan

Struggling to Speak, Breathe

11/27/2011 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1127_michael_lohan_tmz
Michael Lohan is set to go under the knife tomorrow, but today ... sources close to MiLo tell TMZ he is having trouble breathing and speaking as he rests up for the surgery.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan will undergo heart surgery on Monday and have a stent inserted. Sources close to Lohan tell us heart problems run in the family.

We're told doctors feel Lohan should have had the procedure six months ago, and that's why he is in such bad condition today.

Sue

Who is their right mind would post a picture of themselves in the hospital? Notice the bare chest.
He is sooooo full of crap its coming out of his ears.

Maybe NOW you will stop drinking, drugging, smoking, and getting completly over-emotional over that stupid ex-girlfriend of yours. I swear I've never seen a man get
so upset over nothing. You are your worse enemy, Michael !!

Blue

With HIPA laws these very private pictures do not get out on the net, unless the patient put them there. Love the way he is posed in the bed. I give him an A+++ for attention ho'ing!

TickleMeDoeFace

As a heart patient, I can say that most heart patients look worse than this picture. I don't know any hospital that allows the patients to lay in bed without a shirt or gown on. This is obviously a posed picture that Lohan had taken to gain sympathy. Put a damn gown on and stop looking for press attention you fame whore!

DorothyFromKansas

#13 - if you're really a doctor,you would know that it's HIPAA not HEPA. Regardless, why am I wasting my day off on ML?

Mazor

That'll be the day this moronic blowhard has trouble speaking. Nothing but drama with this *$$hole. We'd all be better off if he died on the table.

Annie

Did we really need to see this picture? Ahhhh my eyes!!!!!

Thanks for ruining dinner!

Heidi

I'm confused, for such a major operation, he still managed to get a photo taken for the media to post on sites..... I wonder if he will arrange another photo shoot after surgery?
Seriously, even though I'll never understand this man's logic, I wish him well ......

Cheryl A.

No one cares, Lowhand.

DONNA

WELL THERE GOES HIS FREE RIDE OUT OF JAIL,DODGEING PAYING ANYTHING FOR WHAT HES DONE

Big Daddy

Where is his oxygen hose to aid in breathing. Someone took off his hospital gown to get the normal monitoring disc pictures. Those are put on a patient for a number of reasons, even for alcohol withdrawl.(Heart monitor) But, one more time, if he's having problems breathing, Where is his oxygen hose? Lame attempt for sympathy, let the nurse catch him with out his gown off. He pulled it down, closed eyes, and said take the picture. He'll die being lame.

nancynurse

If he is having such a hard time breathing why doesn't he have any oxygen on?

metropony

Oh good lord, this guy will stoop to any low level he can find. You don't "leak" pictures of yourself in the hospital to the media. Sounds like he needs mental help too.

Julie

He is SO posing for that pic!!!

tjea

Staged....if he was having difficulty breathing why isn't he on any 02? Where is his hospital gown? Hogwash.

Reed

Will the Lohan's ever stop posing about anything? After all this, if he still has a cigarette in his hand, no sympathy or pictures or words should ever be wasted on him again.