Dr. Murray's Mom

Begs Judge for Mercy

11/28/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_conrad_murray_Document-Launch_exd
Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.

Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."

Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."

"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."

Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."

"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."

"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."

Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Blue Lake

Momma should have taught her idiot son about birth control and supporting the dozens of kids he made from dozens of women. Is going to strip clubs and having mistresses when you're married allowed in the bible?

bring back recent posts

...Mommy...bring your son some warm milk...too help him sleep!

RonBurgundy

Plus he took a child molester off the streets, so he should go free. Perhaps we can send him to Syracuse and Penn State to rid those pedophiles as well?

Linda

Community Service this is Conrad Lohan!!!! Are you F---ing kidding me?

Cheryl A.

As a Mama I feel sorry for her but as a human being I know he cannot get away with taking another persons life.

LC4Michael

I do feel sympathy for her. Not her fault that her son is a Sociopathic killer. He owns that!

mac the knife

OH.. SHE CAN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

Everyones~A~Star

I'm sure Mom Jackson is also suffering overwhelming sadness.

mac the knife

oh.. she can just shut the hell up!!!

SHE DOESN'T KNOW-- WHAT THE HELL KATHERINE JACKSON FEELS LOSING A SON BECVAUSE HER DAMN SON WAS TOO BUSY CALLING UP HIS 'HOES'.. WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MONITORING HER SON- MICHAEL..!

let's ee what she'll feel--if the situation was other way around!

meanwhile-- her son.. soon to be.. CONNIE .. may not havr smoked etc.. but he sure was always on the verge being thrown in jail bec of all his illigitimate kiddies.. & not paying their mothers for child support!

ah.. stupid woman! & her own son royaly told her off too.. geez!

iFart

Oh puke! Mothers will never see or admit their own flesh and blood are sociopaths or killers....her statement about his upbringing means nothing, and I'm sure it will not sway Judge Pastor. Katherine Jackson will never see her son again because of Conrad Murray. Mrs. Rush can still visit her pathetic son in prison, or talk to him on the phone. His children will be better off without him teaching them to be philandering, greedy human beings.

UPYOURS

UH HUH

Rogue Warrior

He is a hero and should be honored as such!

Conrad Is Guilty

Cry me a river. She can still wake up every morning and see this loser in jail. Paris, Prince and Blanket are without their father for the rest of their lives because of this piece of sh*t. Its just a shame that he is only eligible for a maximum of 4 years.

mac the knife

hmmm.. the only reason mama 'connie' is sad.. is bec soon to be Connie supports her somehow.

otherwise?!

AND ENOUGH OF THIS BULL-- MURRAY IS SOO SAD.. HE LOSTA FRIEND.. MICHAEL JACKSON WAS HIS PATIENT.. NOT HIS DAMN FRIEND! HE WAS GOING TO BE PAID.. HE WASN'T SO IT FOR FREE!~

BASTAR.. he assumes by calling MJ constantly as friend.. he'll be able to minimised what he did!

MICHAEL JACKSON WASN'T YOUR FRIEND-- FOOL!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments