Comedy Central

Re-airing Patrice O'Neal Special

In Comic's Memory

11/29/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrice O Neal
Comedy Central is paying its respects to the late Patrice O'Neal tomorrow night -- re-airing his foulmouthed stand-up special "Elephant in the Room" ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the network tells us, they're broken up about his passing and will be airing the special twice tomorrow in remembrance ... once at 8pm and once at midnight (uncensored).

As we previously reported, O'Neal passed away Tuesday morning as a result of the stroke he suffered back in October. He was 41.

Yamiguru

Thank you, Comedy Central! R.I.P Patrice O'Neal, thank you for all the laughs :)

jetfanglo

with all the madness we humans are doin' on this planet....i guess god needed someone to make him smile.......godspeed mr.o'neal

Kowny Krush

Who???? Just looks like another great big fat rap slinger to me.

JUstin

This Guy was truly Funny and brilliant , he'll be missed for sure..And I don't care what anyone says but exercise and stay fit , People ..Sometimes the body and heart just gives up , If you don't take care of it..And I start tomorrow..lol

charley

nver heard of the fool...must have been ghetto famous ands since i dont live in the ghtto i dont kno who the man is.....people die everyday of illnesses...he did nothing in society...just another lame ass comic!

Kaffee

RIP Mr. O'Neal--So young, too young.

Bird

RIP, Patrice O'Neal. Sad to see you go man. I went to his comedy show 2 years back, and had the opportunity to meet him in person. Couldn't have met a nicer guy. This sucks. Oh, and to all you low-class morons saying "Oh, he's just another fat ghetto black guy" Why don't you shut your f_cking mouth? Patrice O'Neal had more talent than you trolls could ever hope to have. When you start selling out comedy clubs, performing on comedy central, and acting in countless movies, then you can flap your ignorant gums. Until then though, stop trying to be funny and go troll a different story.

Kee

Some people are so stupid and ignorant, whether he was a well know comedian or not he is someone's son, father, brother, etc. I dont live in the ghetto but I knew who he was and he was very funny. RIP Patrice O'Neal..

james

The unfortunate part is stand up it self. Can you imagine working one hour a day in Wisconsin? You don't know anybody. Food liquor drugs and women is the way most comics stay satiated. I worked for the best in the industry(6 years). And after all of that I am happy to have a regular job and my family close to me.

Randy Morrison

Some a you fatsos REALLY need to start losing weight...it ain't THAT hard to do, ya just don't EAT as much, period.

Paige

RIP Patrice Oneal. you were so funny. and these days, we need all the laughter we can get.