Michael Lohan's Ex Kate Major

Won't Be Prosecuted

for Criminal Battery

12/1/2011 9:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major
Michael Lohan's Achilles' Heel, Kate Major, will NOT be prosecuted for battering a passenger on a Delta flight ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney had a meeting with Kate's lawyer, Trent Copeland, today and prosecutors decided not to file the case.  We're told the City Attorney was impressed that Kate was trying to solve her problem by checking into rehab.  Copeland also made it clear ... Kate was apologetic for her conduct.

As we first reported, Kate was arrested and escorted off a flight from LAX to Tampa after accosting another passenger in first class.  We're told Kate was drunk.

And get this ... Kate was on her way to Tampa, because she had a court date over a restraining order she sought against Michael Lohan for allegedly beating her up.

AGENT smith

Someone did a poll a few days ago that I read and they asked people who they would rather have lunch with Lindsay Lohan or Kim K and seventy percent said Lindsay. If it was Obama vs Lindsay I think Lindsay would win...Britney might beat Lindsay and a few of the top A LIST Hollywood Stars like Tom Cruise and Will Smith might......

tellmeaboutit

She is such a waste of space. Her ugly ass should be in jail. I hope the person sues her.

Everyones~A~Star

Its not ok to hit men.

Vernon P. Alarcon

crazy biatch should get 5150'd jus for being in a relationship with that nutcase
wish they woulda procreated before they split!!!

middle finger

sometimes when I talk to my imaginary friends,I notice that one of them is a little odd..shim thinks that lindsay has it going on..I look pretty stupid at a walmart shopping center at isle three trying to choke shim out

middle finger

I have been busy for a while my great aunt in NC died out of no where...she was very special to me..
so I have lost reality for a while..god bless her she lived to be 104

AGENT smith

Yahoo has posted the most searched for celebrities of 2011 on their search engine......1 Kim K 2 Jennifer Anniston 3 Lindsay Lohan....

Rogue Warrior

John Smith and Lucky 130 are dating??????

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

What thread is everyone on. Can't find y'all?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3