Taylor Armstrong

I'm Writing a Tell-All

12/3/2011 4:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1203_taylor_armstrong_tmz_BN
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong -- whose estranged husband committed suicide earlier this year -- is writing a tell-all book about her relationship.

It's called "Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within" -- and the 272-pager is set for release in February 2012.

Taylor claims she's writing the book to raise domestic violence awareness -- and will detail the ins-and-outs of her relationship with her late husband Russell Armstrong ... who she claims physically abused her.

Russell killed himself in August, a month after Taylor had filed for divorce.

cz

Why no one cares

Alex

oh God another tell all please about being strong please it's called LIFE it's nothing new

SistahSoul

I wouldn't pay ten cents for her book.

some guy

No one cares.

Chris

I think it's such a tragedy for his family-esp his other children to have this put out to the public. If she's strapped financially, she can work like the rest of us. She clearly has friends who could help her out in the job department. I feel very badly for his family. Taylor has typically lied in her past and to put these allegations out there when her own cast mates have never seen a mark on this woman.... Unreal. I hope the book flops for his family's sake. See a psychiatrist instead of an osteopath and get yourself some true psychological help!!!

cz

Who cares

Kelly

Taylor Armstrong is an absolute basket case. There's no way any account of hers could be credible. She's simply committed full tilt to being a victim. Bravo really hit the looney jackpot with Taylor. She makes Kelly Bensimon look perfectly sane.

Melody

Funny how she found her courage AFTER he dies...

Amber

Imagine that?!?!?! Almost as shocked as I was when I heard KK was getting a divorce after 72days!!!! WTF

Templar

Another b*tch loking to cash in on the dead. The first being PimpMomma Jenna.

Carla

I am sry for your lost being a woman that had a husband like this I did not want ANY ONE to be mean to him it was ALL my fault . All of his affairs and all the time he hit me almost killed me I didnt want anyone to be mean to him I understand

Bubo22

Go back to Oklahoma you fool. Shes raising awareness on how not to be an abuser like she is. Russle cant defend himself thats why this low life is coming out with this book. His family should sue the crap out of her. She killed her husband. Check your self in Taylor. LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty

Big lips Taylor go hide under a rock, your a fame ho dishing lies about a good man, watch
Out or ou will lose your daughter as she's the one every one feels for.

PB

Gee, maybe she can dig up her husband's coffin and hold a book-signing on it. What pathetic trash --and the goofy, supercilious, jackass Andy Cohen needs to pack up all of his crap TV and just GO THE **** AWAY.

cha cha

Go away you large mouthed sea bass ..... yeah trash the dead who cannot defend himself and how about another $60...,000 birthday party for a brat who was 4. You are disgusting and I will never buy anything that you write