'X-Factor' Judges Paula & Nicole

Targeted by Death Threats

After Eliminating Drew

12/4/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1204_paula_abdul_nicole_Scherzinger_tmz_ex
"X-Factor" hosts Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger voted off the wrong contestant Thursday night -- at least according to several angry Drew Ryniewicz fans ... whose violent threats have Paula and Nicole fearing for their lives.

According to our sources, Paula and Nicole both got the cold shoulder from Simon Cowell after the show ... who was "furious" with their decision. But that's nothing compared to the abusive tweets and Facebook messages they've received. Some of the messages read:

-- "F**K you paula you dumb c**t you voted off the most talented person on your f**king show. i hope you die you DUMB B***H."

-- "I hope you die, you selfish----------"

-- "@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die"

Sources on the show tell us Paula and Nicole are shocked by the harassing messages and neither has experienced a reaction so strong before.

VictoriaGirl

I hope Paula and Nicole save the tweets and facebook messages and the people at twitter and facebook find out who send the death threats and hands them over the the police. People have got to learn that making death threats is not a joke and is against the law.

Also, the people who really care who gets voted off 1 show or another and lets it afffect their lives clearly never had lives to begin with.

Ghost

Drew had to go...she has NO range...all her songs sound like death songs....Turn on some life!!!! I liked her at first too but after hearing the SAME thing over and OVER, it was time...and at least they got rid of the punk kid first....

Q.H.

Yeah, I'm sure they're really "fearing for their lives".

They should fear for their careers more than anything else, or what's left of them. I mean, they're judging "The X-Factor", for crissakes...

Q.H.

Oh, and by the way, those aren't death threats. Those are death wishes. Report it accurately.

bunny

Seriously, these people watching these crap shows need to grow up.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

That whole freakin show suck. Even the damn crowd that screams at any freakin thing. Someone farts... scream. Going to commerical... scream. Someone makes a comment... scream. It sucks! How the show survives amidst the all the unnecessary screams beats the hell out of me.

John

As long as Astro is gone that's all I cared about. Rachel Crowe has the most potential to be a big star.

BB in CA

I thought that Drew should stay until I heard her shouting something about Jesus her last seconds on the show. At that point I said good riddance!

johnny simancas

WELL IT IS A SHOW , THEY ARE THE JUDGES , AND THEY DO AS THEY WANT , THEIR OWN JUDGEMENT IT IS THE WAY THEY SEE IT. I DO TOO LIKED DREW INSTEAD OF MARCUS BUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ? NOTHING, IT IS A SHOW.

afjioeqjioe

They did vote off the wrong person. Drew was the only interesting singer on there. I hate the way they over produce the musical numbers.

Kitkat

It was so devious of them to send home Drew, a serious contender for the 5 million dollars. Everyone knows Drew is more talented than marcus :( ..i'm especially disappointed in Paula :(
I hope they stop receiving death threats but seriously, i wish cheryl cole never left. Nicole cant be judging talents greater than hers.

AntiSocialForum.com

The show sucks anyway

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well, people are crazy. Once, some.TMZ poster called me nasty names and thought I should die because I said something mean about Kim K. and her mother. Now, everybody says mean things about Kim K. and her mother.

PM2901

Paula & Nicole should not be surprised by the death threats. Consider the source. There are the normal people who watch talent competitions as entertainment. Then there are the FANatics who don't do their job and vote for their favorite; they end up in the bottom 2, then their FANatics (who are clearly already mentally & emotionally unstable with no grasp on reality) go ape****! People who annonymously issue death warrants about fluff shows are cowards. Sign the letter of threat for godssake! COWARDS

Suzanne

TMZ, get your facts straight. These are not threats. A threat is an implication of direct violence. "Hoping" someone will die is not a threat. In fact, if you can prove that death is avoidable, then you might have a case. However, I do believe that we all have to go at some point...