« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Venus & Serena Williams

We Can SING Like Madonna!

[Video]

12/5/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1205_venus_serena_williams_splash_video_4
Serena Williams took on Madonna this weekend ... not on the court (because she would smash Madge's face in) .... but at a Karaoke bar in Milan, where she belted out "Like a Prayer" ... like a CHAMP!

Serena and her sister Venus were in the country for an exhibition tennis match -- but Saturday night, the two partied their well-endowed asses off ... singing and dancing like maniacs.

The next day ... Venus suffered a wardrobe malfunction during a match with an Italian player ... but managed to cover up before anything got loose.

Venus Williams Nipple Slip

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Areader

It was neither Serena or Venus on the lead, however, it seems like Serena kicked in with a nice on key harmony and some pretty cool dance moves!

jeff

We can sing like madonna is usually an insult in any country. She can't sing worth a sh t, she's all image and publicity. She changes her style completly with whatever is hot at the moment. What's tough about that? Not everybody likes "all" kinds of music.

KnuckleDragger

Now there's a darn good testimonial to how Williams designs clothes. Bet that outfit looked viable when she drew it up in crayon.

Ghost

Throwing up in my mouth, again!!!!

KicksandGiggles

Wardrobe malfunctions happen when you wear lingerie to play tennis in.

ps NASA wants to know where to get that weave glue!

barnyardhumor

The bring such class to the game. These Amazon women could beat any man out there. Makes you wonder.

Vega

I'TS never a good idea to have crackers commenting on black people. Black people nver bother about your hog skin or peckerwood flat asses, yellow teeth & small penuses. **** you all!!

KnuckleDragger

My, my! This board is just fraught with bigots. That's why I come here! :)

Victoria

At least you cant get tested on an enxhibition match.
By the way, good advertising for your clothing line, Venus.

charley

two of the worlds ugliest women behind michele obama.......

Chris

Hahaha me too! Im a Williams fan always lookin 4 news stories on them. But never suprises me that racists are so interested and following them too. If they're that ugly, why are you snooping on them?? Arent u suppose to search elsewhere for your version of so-called beauties? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?? I find them beautiful that's why I follow them.

RK

They continue to be the achille's heel of the once-well respected game of Tennis. One dresses like a whore, and the other likes to bully and intimidate people in a position of authority in the game. They have no respect. You've made your money, whores... why not just leave the sport, once and for all.

Alyssa

I live in Palm Beach County, FL, where one of them has a house in Ballenisles in Palm Beach Gardens; and these two sing karaoke all over the place here. I have pics to prove it, they come in with their whole posse and take over the place and basically kick everyone else off the lists (I don't sing so personally I don't care) I just think it's rude. They are not friendly at all and think their sh*t don't stink.

Mallory

They're both an embarrassment to women's tennis.

coleman