'Words With Friends'

DEFENDS Alec Baldwin

We'll Spell It Out for You

12/6/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_alec_gamne_ex
"Words with Friends" has a strongly-worded message for American Airlines ... after Alec Baldwin was kicked off one of their flights for continuing to play after the cabin door was closed.

Best part -- check out the score on the bottom left.

Liz

Geez, Words with Friends, maybe you should let the whole story come out before you rush to defend Baldwin.

Mikey

Can you spell **** head. Maybe not, that ones blocked, how about ******* or just ass.

Annie

LOL! that is funny!

Barb

He's pretty hot tempered. No reason why he can't follow the rules. Reminds of a kid who won't get off a computer game when his parents tell him to go to bed. WWF just wants the publicity.

stu

AA needs to charge him for wasted fuel taking his fat a$$ back to the gate.

gFr

He sucks he is not better or special that any other person. You suck!

RAYBOB

Everyone knows that Baldwin is an idiot moron!

Jennifer

The airlines and TSA are getting so out of control. They think they can do ANYTHING to ANYONE and get away with it. American Airlines hasn't got enough trouble already? In bankruptcy and people not trusting them to take off. I was considering cancelling some reservations I had for end of Jan. This made up my mind. Last time I flew AA, they were rude, rough w/ people and obviously disgruntled, knowing they are probably going to lose their jobs soon. I feel sorry for Baldwin. Hope he puts the screws to them on Twitter.

Angie

As a flight attendant I'm highly offended. Consider your self de-friended

David

The policy is the same for every airline. When they close the door you turn off your stuff. It doesn't say you can leave it on if the airplane isn't moving yet. Is he somehow special?

bcollin76

In the words of Toby Ziegler: "We're flying in a Lockheed Eagle series L1011. It came off the line 20 months ago. It carries a Sim-5 Transponder tracking system. Are you telling me I can still flummox this thing with something I bought at Radio Shack? "

Luz

How much did Baldwin got paid for making all this hoolapalooza and mentioning this game?

Ace

He could probably afford to take private jets if he didn't have to support the rest of his family.

tellmeaboutit

How many points do you get if you tell Words with Friends to go toefurkey themselves?

carol skuletich-vetter