Rick Ross

Traveling with Medical Kit

... In Case of Emergency

12/8/2011 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rick Ross Seizure
Rick Ross will not be caught off guard in case he suffers another medical emergency -- the rapper now travels with his own special medical kit, just in case the seizures strike again ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Ross suffered not one ... but two seizures on the same day in October while traveling to an event.

According to multiple sources, Ross wants to make sure he's prepared in case it happens again ... and put together a kit that includes 3 different prescription medications, vitamins, water and an inhaler.

We're told Ross is serious about having the kit near him at all times ... and often requires a member of his entourage to carry it around wherever he goes.

There are worse things an entourage member can be asked to carry around.

Calls to Ross' rep were not returned.

Ashley

Seldombinlaid

Listen to your doctor Rick. Sometimes the advise is no fun, but I suppose it's better then having nothing at all. God Bless

Danielle

I have had epilepsy for 3 years now, and there is no "medical kit" for seizures. I take 3 different medications 2 times a day, and have another medication, (ativan) to take if I feel a seizure coming on.

Aisha Jackson

Rick Ross knows he is obese and he should try to eat better and excercise! He is wealthy, he could hire someone to help out! Its lifestyle change thats needed. Start with getting rid of the fat stomach! And if he smokes he should stop.

God-Of-Lyf

He needs to travel with P90X. Just SAYING...

vjslym

U don't need an entourage you need me to be your traveling nurse. If u read this my email address is rite there

stan