'X-Factor' Castoff Rachel Crow

Meeting with Disney Honchos

12/9/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow will be meeting with Disney executives
It ain't over for former "X-Factor" contestant Rachel Crow -- TMZ has learned, Disney bigwigs are clamoring to sign the 13-year-old after her elimination last night ... and have already set up a meet-and-greet.

A rep for Disney tells us, "Now that she has been eliminated off X-Factor, a general meeting is planned with her and Disney Channel executives soon."

We're told Disney honchos want to go through a laundry list of possible opportunities for Rachel during the meeting -- including TV, movies, and radio.

There is no date for the meeting -- but according to sources, it will likely be before the end of the month.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carl

Even if she won, a deal with Disney is probably the best outcome she could get given her age. Hopefully she will avoid the Disney curse and not become a train wreck as an adult.

Steve

Good for her

Bryan

Noooo Don't go with Disney, that's how all those kid singers get messed up on drugs there.... haha

Stiletto

Drama would be best for her...she has that whole crying stuff down pat.

Luz

Good! This girl has a lot of talent, and with more voice lessons and a vocal coach she will do excellent. I'm sure she will do just great!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

Isn't 13 a bit young to be involved with the x-factor?

Sandy

I am so happy for her and am happy her talent is going to be reconized and not wasted. She will be a big hit with Disney because of her big personality

ohboy

YEAH, LET'S GIVE THE LITTLE CRY BABY WHAT SHE WANTS. Say, did she even congratulate the guy that beat her in the votes yet?
BOLLOCKS.

Omar

I as sad as some of you people think this is, I think this is one of the funnist things I've seen on reality show. I hate rachel, she was so annoying with her "I'm just doing this to inspire all the kids" nonsense. She is only 13, all I would care about being on that show if I was 13 would be becoming famous and trying to get my on show on disney channel or something haha. I'm glad she's off, she got her 15 minutes and then some

JUstin

Perfect !! Her crying scene was excellent... Of course , encouraged by the producers ( All for ratings , people ) ..

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

You promise?

IceGypsy

I'm sure Disney is not the only one looking to set up meetings with this girl. She's talented, she's funny, and has an amazing outgoing personality. People love her. She will do well no matter what she decides to do. I'm sure Simon will make sure she has some good business people around her to make sure she doesn't get screwed.

Truth

UMM, YEA... SHE BETTER HIRE SOME GOOD LAWYERS. YALL KNOW HOW DISNEY RIPS OFF THE KIDS ON THE CONTRACTS. BESIDES, DOESNT THE BITCH GO TO SKOOL ANYTIME SOON??? SHE BETTER.. ELSE SHE WILL END UP LIKE LINDSAY LOHAN. THE "BLACK" SHIRLEY TEMPLE IN RACHEL CROW. EVEN LOOKS LIKE HER... UNTIL SHE GROWS UP AND NO ONE GIVES 2 F*CKS --- JUST LIKE THEY DID TO SHIRLEY. #TRUTH!!

mamajj

The best thing for this little girl was losing this stupid show. She should try to get w/Nickelodeon. The kids that come out of Disney don't fare well as adults. Miley, Brit, Christina just to name a few.

ohboy