'X-Factor' Castoff Rachel Crow

Meeting with Disney Honchos

12/9/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Crow will be meeting with Disney executives
It ain't over for former "X-Factor" contestant Rachel Crow -- TMZ has learned, Disney bigwigs are clamoring to sign the 13-year-old after her elimination last night ... and have already set up a meet-and-greet.

A rep for Disney tells us, "Now that she has been eliminated off X-Factor, a general meeting is planned with her and Disney Channel executives soon."

We're told Disney honchos want to go through a laundry list of possible opportunities for Rachel during the meeting -- including TV, movies, and radio.

There is no date for the meeting -- but according to sources, it will likely be before the end of the month.

Paulie

Geez some of you people, hate much?? I'm happy to hear about the Disney thing, this girl is an amazing talent for her age and deserves a shot at making it big. She's only 13, so if you find her annoying blame it on the overemotional teenage girl thing, that's fine, who can like kids anymore anyways, I get it, it's a struggle, but that doesn't remove the fact that this girl can sing and she's incredibly likable. Her breakdown after the vote was heartbreaking to watch so it's nice to see there's hope for a silver lining or God opening a window...you know, that kind of crap..my point is, it's the holiday season and this story is a story of hope in some weird Hollywood way, and it's nice to see something good happen to good people. There's no need to cut her down for anything she did..at least once a year can't we all just get along and only insult the real idiot celebrities out there TMZ readers?? Have we moved on from the Lohans/Kardashians to a sweet 13 yr old girl who's getting a shot at having what everybody wants? happy holidays :)

Slick

I'm happy for this girl. I haven'*****ched X Factor, but a lot of people were rooting for her. Good luck, and keep your head grounded.

chinacatt01

If you dont have anything nice to say, stay your ass of the computer. People can be so rude and mean. The only reason why stupid ass Nicole did what she did last night was because she cant stand Simon. That damn Marcus Canty can not sing for ****. Lil Rachel bet the crap out of him. I will never watch X-Factor again. Im sure Simon will not be bringing that stupid bitch back next year.

Wendy

Disney.... I will buy whatever you have this girl do. I didnt even watch any episodes but the first one!

BB not bb

Disney is Satanic. She had better run from there before they turn her into another cast-off hooker like Britney, Christina, Lindsay, and possibly Miley. They over-cute these girls when they're young, then they turn into freakish sluts. Then they are dragged through the mud.

She looks like just a cute little girl. Let her go sing somewhere nicer.

BK (Brandon)

Disney is definitely the best place for Rachel. As for X Factor, I think they should up the age limit because it was heartbreaking seeing a young child cry and break down after an elimination. She seems very mature for her age, but other children may not take things so well.

Steinberg

Boohoohoo! See what temper tantrums and losing your dignity in front of an audience can do for you kids?

dierdre

I really like Rachel and I could see her with Disney....This kid will definitely go far with her talent...I could see her in a lot of Disney movies...I wish her the best....

vil4real

You know I really can't believe the people with these negative comments, hating on a 13 year old child. Really? Is your life really that miserable? D#$N! All I have to say is when you reap the misfortunes of the hatred that you are sowing, right now, and you find yourself in a hellhole of some dark place you will probably be watching Rachel on TV or listening to her hit single wishing that you had her talent, success and admiration. -- Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin. (Proverbs 13:3)

dierdre

I LOVE LITTLE RACHEL CROW, AND I WISH HER THE BEST...I CAN DEFINITELY SEE THIS KID ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL AND IN MOVIES.....SHE IS SUCH A TALENT, AND I KNOW SHE WILL GO FAR IN SHOW BUSINESS....

Telma

Everything is so fake now!!

Cindy

This is going to sound terrible, but I couldn't stop laughing when Rachel was on the ground crying. She told Nicole it was "OK" to go ahead and send her home because she thought she would go through. Then she immediately starts screaming when she realizes she was elimated. Couldn't help laugh, it was like watching a comedy.

Sandra

@ David racist pig

Dominic

I expected this was in her future from the start, good luck, Rachel. But I'm done with x-factor. Sorry, but can't stand politics and exploitation of kids for ratings. It's just sick.

Biggie Johnson

That ****singer bitch screw the kid !