LeAnn Rimes & Brandi Glanville

Go Cold Shoulder-to-Shoulder

12/12/2011 5:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

LeAnn Rimes & Brandi Glanville
Looking like twinsies, Eddie Cibrian's current wife LeAnn Rimes and his "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ex-wife Brandi Glanville got within arm's length of each other at Eddie & Brandi's kid's soccer game in L.A. this weekend.

For once they were on the same team.

dre

LR is alot prettier than BG - brandi kinda always looks like she needs to wash her hair.(Which also means she needs to take a bath). She has a FILTHY mouth (alsoneeding soap and water)....She was off trying to be somebody while her husband found someone else, she has no one to blame but herself. It takes tow to make a marriage and two to make a divorce. A lot of people in Hollywood dont think near as badly about LR as they do BG since she has been showing her real side since the divorce.

prettydew

Why is LR staring at her twin like that???? That look is filled with so much envy, you can almost taste it thru the computer screen!!!! VERY OBVIOUS AND DESPERATE LEANN!!!

LeAnn is so obsessed with Brandi, that I predict a very cushy padded room, with matching strait-jacket, very soon in LR's future.

KnuckleDragger

I'll have to say...it seems Eddie "does" have a type.
Nice boots...goin' ass-kicking after the game?

Lopezmom2

I meant disgusting!!! Haha!! I guess she's discusting too!!! Lol!!

sister278

My gosh they look alike!!!!!!!

jb

oh i see leanne is not into eddie, she is into his ex wife...i would be really creeped out if i were brandi...a made for tv drama...she morphs into the ex wife then knocks her off...geez leanne get some therapy for your obvious insecurities...btw...brandi is smokin' hot, eddie's is the real loser to make that trade down.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Leann Butterface looks tense & Brandi doesn't because she's moved on. Her attitude is "Good, you have to deal with his crap now. I'm done." Brandi really is a good person, though she gets off color sometimes, but she has a good heart.

patty

why does leann look so bitter, she is the husband stealer- maybe eddie wasn't that good of a prize

Amber

He obviously goes for one type of woman... Skinny and Blonde...

LISA

LeAnn Rimes looks like the older less attractive sister. I'm not being catty, just calling it as I see it. When the kid gets older he's going to resent not only his stepmother, but probably his dad as well. Why ?! Because dad and stepmom are using him to stick it to Brandi. Their behaviour is much too contrived and oh so very high school. What's LeAnn trying to prove, she has Eddie and now she want the kid. Selfish woman.

Joe

omg they look a like!!!

buzz kill

What is the difference?

the truth

that Brandi girl is a bitch! i watched the BHHW and Taylor was practically going thru a break down and Brandi tells her she has to leave. she really is a bitch. Leann and Eddie do make a good couple. i could see why he fell out of love with his EX.

Lisa

I've been in a situation like this, though we were DIVORCED BEFORE dating other people. We were all civil to each other for the kids, and all parents supported the kids at their games, but we certainly weren't best friends. Why in the world are they sitting on each other's laps? You mean to tell me those were the only two places to sit? I would be trying to be civil for the sake of my kids-but if the skank had the nerve to sit so close to me I would have had to beat the crap out of her! I would have felt bad coz' my kids were there-but I'd have been fed up with her disrespecting me esp.in front of all the other parents, and making me look like a fool. At least Leeann had the decency to look miserable-and her husband is a pig for continuously trying to humiliate the mother of his children.

Kathleen

Its amazing to me he left he gorgeous wife, for that butt ugly woman!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments