Nicole Scherzinger

Paula Told Me

to Vote Off Rachel Crow

12/12/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"X-Factor" judge Paula Abdul secretly instructed Nicole Scherzinger to vote off Rachel Crow last week ... just moments before the earth-shattering elimination -- and we have proof.

Paula's mic was down when Nicole was making her decision -- but with a little volume tinkering ... you can clearly hear Paula whisper to Nicole, "Just let it go to a deadlock."

Nicole did just that ... a decision that sent Rachel Crow packing -- and resulted in a torrent of death threats from angry fans everywhere.

Everyone's blaming Nicole, but the audio raises the question -- is Nicole really at fault for sending Rachel home? So we gotta ask ...

dan

I dont wantch the show and I am sick of whos fault is it ??? Doesnt it mean that if it went to dead lock that the one with the least amount of Americas vote would go home??? if thats the case then the right person went home ...these shows should be based off of Americas votes anyways ..not the judges who are getting paid .. just my opinion

ManiacalZebra

Paula didn't hold a gun to her head. She could have made a decision on her own.

I am Spartacus

who cares? Nicole is a big girl, quit crying and do what you are being paid millions to do. Its a tough business, she'll have to learn how to deal with rejection at some point.

charley

just prves that this god awful show is rigged...and those doing to the death threats against people are useless humans with nothing else going on in their lives but some little show called x factor.....almost as delusional as Michael Pedophile Jacksons pathetic fans!

vcm

Who cares I was glad Rachel got eliminated... Her voice was annoying

..EW..

If someone tells you to jump off a bridge, would you do it??

Kelli

Nicole is a judge. She is responsible for her own vote.

Karin

I think it's Nicole's fault, Actually I think she's the worst judge and mentor and should not be brought back for season 2. Her lack of musical experience is to evident, Anyone with me ?

..EW..

Bottom line is: They (all judges) let her go because she was already set up with Disney Channel!

JiLL1

Doesn't Nicole have a brain of her own. If Paula said jump off a bridge , ......

Lodie

O, please TMZ! Nicole is a grown woman and Paula's comment was not the sole reason she requested a deadlock. Paula was just trying to help Nicole (who's extremely indecisive), because Paula was in the same predicament a few weeks ago on the show. I like Nicole's music and what not, but I really wish that Simon would give her the axe and add Mariah Carey.

Phreaky

For the love of God, just let this mess go - the little girl is already going to be set for life, she's already met with Disney. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS. Just stop.

nof

Personally, the younger-contestants were annoying.

So I'm totally-down with Paula's advice.

Now maybe I can star*****ching ... again.

Without the urge to throw-up, and every three seconds.

Jackie

Both are skanks. Nicole she should have followed her heart in first place.

jujubee

it's over and done, rachel went home blah blah...NEXTTT