« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom Trade

Let's All Cry It Out

12/13/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121311_lamar_odom_still

Rick Fox, Kobe Bryant ... and Laker fans everywhere seem so distraught over Lamar Odom's move to the Mavericks -- the trade shoulda been sponsored by Kleenex. WAHHHH!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bring back recent posts

...I remember Wayne Gretzky leaving Oilers for WHATS THE NAME OF THAT TEAM NOW????...that was cry worthy!..

static

I'd be excited to be traded to a team that in all reality could repeat but there's the pressure of knowing your wife is gonna dump you and take half of everything you've got and the expense in the mean time of maintaining a lavish home in LA and most likely buying a new one in Dallas.

Jodi

LOL....me thinks they do protest too much. That's when you know it's probably a bunch of bs.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Hey, how come you guys aren't all over that Lindsay missing her flight and blowing off Ellen business?? Is court tomorrow? You going to be there, have a press conference and all that media masturbation?

Throwback kid

Is that really Rick Fox or did someone give a Carolina jacket to some filthy homless guy and ask him to pretend to be Rick Fox? What did Vanessa Williams ever see in this dirtbag?

ANONYM

He is going to play basketball where the managers and owners can allow his cameras to record reality TV wich was difficult in LA. The owner of Dallas Maverick is involved with comcast and film industry. It s a big promotion for him and for Klhoe.

Tracy

The funniest part about this..The Lakers think they got rid of a problem. Because of the reality show aspect of this. I think more fans tune in to the Lakers because of Lamar being on tv with the Kardashians

Kartrashian Klown

THe Lakers owners probably couldn't stand the Kardashians being in the stands and all the Kardashian ties to the Lakers so they decided to off him instead of trading Pau Gasol with no strings attached (trade-free).

UPYOURS

Bunch of crybabies, get over it. Its done all the time. Thats part of the sport.

ChunkyLightning

Rick Fox should be rocking a Blue Jays cap!!! Rick stop pretending you are Hollywood. You are still a Toronto kid who was the face of Basketball Canada before some guy named Steve Nash showed up!

fstblk

This is a really nice guy. He seems to be comfortable in his own skin.Lamar i hope you make the best of this trade!!!!!

me

We have plenty of good basketball players in Dallas. Hope his ass sits on the bench for the rest of his career. School him Dirk !!!!

aprilo420

I am genuinely sad that Lamar is going to Dallas! I love my LAKERS and LO is definitely going to be missed! I wish him the best of luck in all that he does... I need a tissue now please... WAAAHHHH!