'Fear Factor' Mom

PISSED Over Last Night's Show --

My Son's No Oedipus!!!

12/14/2011 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

Lily

There is NO way that mom and son relationship was "edited" to make them look that way! The contestants are the ones that brought it up and they did it for a reason. They spend a lot of time with each other off cameras so they were probably weirded out by it just like the "father contestant" said! They were TOO touchy & it grossed me out when she said "it felt amazing when we gazed into each others eyes" WTF dumb incest bitch brought it on herself don't blame FEAR FACTOR or JOE ROGAN ! ! !

Firefly

At the end of the tape they have their heads together like they are praying that they do well. Or they were just giving each other last second encouragement. It did not look like they were doing anything wrong. I resent that father making it seem all nasty by putting those thoughts in peoples head. I saw the show by accident (my sister was watching it) and when the son put his arm around his moms shoulder and almost touched her boob, you could see him move his hand quickly like he realized that his hand dangled onto the wrong spot. Believe me if I thought there was anything sick going on between mom and son my ick factor radar would have gone off big time.

FlamingoNut

I watched, and the were a bit creepy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

She's baaaack

I love my sons. Everytime I see them I hug them. Then, like the nice men said, I let go. That is one creepy, interdependent, if not sexual, relationship. Mama/cougar. Ewww

Steve

Question: Why?! This show had runned its course once before. I used to watch it awhile back, but not now because there are scripted shows on other channels.

ShrinkWrap

Joe Rogan? I had no idea he was still around. Why is he still around?? It isn't hard for whoring photographers to snap an innocent moment and make it into something it isn't. Again, why is Joe Rogan still around? Was he ever relevant?

Birttany

They didn't have to edit anything to make it look creepy, The mother and son did that by themselves! If you would have watched show you would see how creepy it was, they were so touchy feely it was making me feel weird.

tina

wow, like this is a surprise. You think that they have good rating because they are honest? This is wrong for them to do, but hey what ever gets people to watch. Where do you think the prize money comes from? If they didn't make it juicy for ratings, you would not be competeing. No one is honest, especially anyone is the public spotlight.

PNice

I saw the show and I must say they did take a few shots at the duo suggesting incest. But it is Fear Factor!

nick

Do you get paid? Journalism is dead.Gonna? Not a word. If you are quoting use quotation marks. Wow, just wow.

betty

Joe Rogan is a DOUCHEEE!!!! he's ugly n fat.

Ida Clair

Maybe it's time to rethink how much you hug if others are getting the wrong idea. They obviously do it a lot or there wouldn't be any film of them doing it.

Cody

I think she's lying. Its obvious that she's in to her son a lil' more than any mom I know of. They've probably carried on this INCESTUOUS relationship for years!

Milah

It was just pure trash talk. They are all adults. Its just for hyping up the competition nothing personal. Joe Rogan always plays the "instigator" role to hype things up.Thats just part of the show. The show is based on how tough and thick-skinned people could be. Basically, if the contestants can handle eating live bugs and jumping off helicopters, they can handle some insults and competitive banter.

Tamm Lynn Clute

Monica,,,,, I would like to think that at Least 50% of Moms and dads today want to hold there children as long as they can, the other 50% are killing, selling,molesting,and down right destroying a human soul and spirt.. That was a givin a gift to them...One can only be as they,re conditioned to be.. I have a 35 year old beautiful Daughter ,That I hold as if she was 5 years old again when i can ......I Love my children very much...Its been a couple weeks since ive been able too hold her). She has 3 Sons that are high achievers from the age of 13 down to 9 and 5 years old...A Very Loving Family...And i love holding them too.And it just means your doing your Job well...You raised him in Love!!..Its poor, sick minded writers that wanna twist as there twisted minds will go..For the all mighty dollar thats worth nothing compared to the soul. , To stay an never Let Go, every child is supposed to be loved & to be loved as a great Gift Given ,Some little boy or girl tha*****ched his or her mommy do his mommy or daddy wrong and he hates Love,Becouse he can't get a grip on it, lifes been to sad too bad..Should have been raised in Love ,not right that you where cheated!!!, I agree with ya, but don't be out there hurting the good out of People..Learn how to Love your Children in the Right ways!! And forget ever gaining his or hers trust , they are already wounded from mind blowing hate acts...,Sad as it is...but when there is lost Love in a soul there is alot of battle that goes on with-in ones self..I also have 4 sons, and there each one a differnt kind of man..And when i get a chance I will hold them as long as i want ,and never think such a sick minded thought, nor would they.. and thats one of a childs greatest Gifts is to be taught Love and Trust!!Thats two things that you don't see in the prisons also...When you Love your children the right way ,you are giving them the foundation to Lean on.....To much hate and malase and Ignorance and most of all ignoring a childs needs..Maybe there lacking in the way they were taught...Teaching your son that its okay to hold on a bit Longer is a wonderful gift to all your childrens ,Children,..Tomorrow will not come for some other part of the 50%...I'm a Mom of many ,and soon i will lay this ole body to rest ,and I would wanna know that all the Children were being loved and cared for in all the Right ways ,none should be without someone to hold and trust..sure would make for a better Tomorrow for many...My youngest is also a Daughter in her upper teens..I love when she lays up beside me and talks about her dreams and goals,I would hold her has long as i can,for tomorrow just might not come ...T,L,C...SOUTH FLORIDA MAMA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments